What's new

Perfect Legend Congratulates FOREVER KING on his KIT win

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Unfortunately, DFW's scene doesn't have the experience and support that Ohio does but if our scene ever grows to that I will use everything in my power to make sure things such as this don't occur. Whether it be kicking someone's shin or pushing them down a long staircase, so be it
I dont think anyone from DFW would do that crap

Maybe Toro back in Mk9 days lol

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
I never wish anything bad upon people, but PL should get punched in the face.

Or hit by a truck.

Yeah... i've never liked pl either...

Forever king on the hand is hella Cool, and possibly the best Injustice player atm... atleast better than pl xD :)

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
"Hey I'm PL, I'm the best at MK9, but no I won't accept your challenge."

"Hey I'm PL, you won something I didn't attend, you suck."

This is, literally, his thought process.

What a waste of a human being. I don't know how this guy has any fans to be honest.

Last edited:
"Hey I'm PL, I'm the best at MK9, but no I won't accept your challenge."

"Hey I'm PL, you won something I didn't attend, you suck."

This is, literally, his thought process.

What a waste of a human being. I don't know how this guy has any fans to be honest.
Anybody thats halfway decent has their dick riders.

@FOREVER KING Win evo and you will be the real master!
He is the only Injustice player to have earned a perfect 10 Scalps.

For the entire longevity of the game's life, every player will be compared to Forever King to determine how many scalps they are worth. What's an "EVO belt" compared to being "teh absolute skill measurement unit"??

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
He is the only Injustice player to have earned a perfect 10 Scalps.

For the entire longevity of the game's life, every player will be compared to Forever King to determine how many scalps they are worth. What's an "EVO belt" compared to being "teh absolute skill measurement unit"??
In carl's world "teh Evo Belt" is everything so it would be clear at this point since the thread is about Carl that the one thing that he considers the most important thing would be "teh Evo Win" would solve everything and end all this nonsense. We all know King is currently the strongest player in the tournament circuit.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
i like PL, but lately he becomes so salty :(. No doubt that FK is one of the best Batman players right now, if not one of the best injustice players overall.
and imo FK actually has better KL than PL, remember when PL used Kabal? lol...

Last edited: