What's new

Perfect Legend Congratulates FOREVER KING on his KIT win

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Unfortunately, DFW's scene doesn't have the experience and support that Ohio does but if our scene ever grows to that I will use everything in my power to make sure things such as this don't occur. Whether it be kicking someone's shin or pushing them down a long staircase, so be it

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S

Perfect Legend discussing his sets with FOREVER KING online:

"######## ####### for the record since we are keeping track of online matches. It was 31-17. I also used a bunch of 2nd and 3rd string characters. Any time I used my actual characters he lost :)."

"I use online matches to test things. Not to win :)"

"I'm sorry it was 31 to 16 you can clearly see the set count in the video lololol"

Video in reference:

Source: http://www.facebook.com Direct will not be revealed in order to save posters' personal information
@FOREVER KING
Ahh the more i read from him the more i want to vomit. Thank god i hit the unfollow button :p. Props Sups for posting this truth :)

Everything he says is under a microscope at this point. Geez, give him a break, the guy can't speak without facing criticism? I know he should "Watch what he says" but how about ignoring him if he's so irrelevant.
Says the guy who is charging the community for casual games??? :p

Are you really laughing? Let be real u expected this from him :)

Carl could be one of the largest banks in the world, but he damn sure wouldn't give any credit.
Like what Bank of America?? :p

@FOREVER KING mad props on your win in a MAJOR. Regardless of what some might say. Congrats and hope to see you place more in the future.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
After listening to the LBSH podcast, according to PL he wasn't talking about King, so I felt bad about my remarks in this thread and apologized to him. Ohio needs a weekly/bi-weekly and needs to stream, though. GGA, AK, WNF are beating us in that area.

Last edited:

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
" @Perfect Legend is the hero TYM deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

And so we'll hunt him... Because he can take it.

Because he isn't a hero; he's TYM's silent guardian. A watchful protector. A DARK KNIGHT"

*crash to black / roll credits*
I so want to like this but i can't... guardian?? :p heheh
True

It's like me and salt face acting like asses to each other or BIT and dizzy

Which will never happen
Thats because both of u have something called class.

LBSH at this point all the PL tweets of BS is like a running joke imo that just keeps making me LOL. :)

Last edited:

Lilith

Baebality
After listening to the LBSH podcast, according to PL he wasn't talking about King, so I felt bad about my remarks in this thread and apologized to him. Ohio needs a weekly/bi-weekly and needs to stream, though. GGA, AK, WNF are beating us in that area.
Ever heard of back tracking? either way even if it was towards DOA thats still scumbag. j/s

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Why defend Carl? I don't get people who stick to their Carl loyalism. Fuck Carl.

Dude runs his mouth constantly having an arrogance-fueled Twitter meltdown every fortnight, gets his back blown out in the logic department, refuses to put his money where his mouth is, and then uses lame cop-out excuses to cover all of the aforementioned dick moves.

Fantastic player, obnoxious guy. I haven't been a member of the FGC long, but I would say that from what I've seen so far, he's the most unlikable high-level player.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Lol at MMing. King I hate to be the bearer of bad news but PL doesn't MM anyone that can beat him.
Why defend Carl? I don't get people who stick to their Carl loyalism. Fuck Carl.

Dude runs his mouth constantly having an arrogance-fueled Twitter meltdown every fortnight, gets his back blown out in the logic department, refuses to put his money where his mouth is, and then uses lame cop-out excuses to cover all of the aforementioned dick moves.

Fantastic player, obnoxious guy. I haven't been a member of the FGC long, but I would say that from what I've seen so far, he's the most unlikable high-level player.
He hasn't money matched anyone within the NRS game contingent over almost 3 years, and to be quite frank, I don't think he cares if it's REO or Muffin Muggers.

I'm otherwise not justifying PL's actions as of late, and yeah, he is making his own talking points stale, but how far down does the nail need to be hammered? God forbid that anyone in the FGC isn't interested in appeasing a very specific subsidiary.

Last edited: