What's new

Perfect Legend Congratulates FOREVER KING on his KIT win

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty

Perfect Legend discussing his sets with FOREVER KING online:

"######## ####### for the record since we are keeping track of online matches. It was 31-17. I also used a bunch of 2nd and 3rd string characters. Any time I used my actual characters he lost :)."

"I use online matches to test things. Not to win :)"

"I'm sorry it was 31 to 16 you can clearly see the set count in the video lololol"

Video in reference:

Source: http://www.facebook.com Direct will not be revealed in order to save posters' personal information
@FOREVER KING

Last edited:

Goldi

Noob
Wow... Forever cocky-but-sweet King has style and class that's beyond rare in the community sometimes. And I'm even happier than ever that he won KIT and has made himself a top player representative for Injustice, largely because of this.

That's all I'm going to say. Congrats again, King! (and perhaps even a thank you lol)

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
His main characters are Doomsday Scorpion Batman Superman, which all got bopped at one point or another in that set. If PL didn't pull a Muffin Muggers and actually showed you guys the whole set instead of just him winning the last two Batman mirrors, you would know that I was mopping up all his main characters with Green Arrow. The only reason he even got more than 10 wins is because I was using Arrow.

When I use straight up Wonder Woman or Batman, PL averages about 1 win for every 8 or 9 of my wins

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
His main characters are Doomsday Scorpion Batman Superman, which all got bopped at one point or another in that set. If PL didn't pull a Muffin Muggers and actually showed you guys the whole set instead of just him winning the last two Batman mirrors, you would know that I was mopping up all his main characters with Green Arrow. The only reason he even got more than 10 wins is because I was using Arrow.

When I use straight up Wonder Woman or Batman, PL averages about 1 win for every 8 or 9 of my wins
I like your style.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
So, PL ducks Reo on the back of "The game is dead"....will he Duck @FOREVER KING now in a game that isn't!?

Time shall tell.

@FOREVER KING

Do it man...you know you want to issue the challenge.
I would money match PL first to 5 or first to 10 or first to whatever for any dollar amount.

He can talk all the shit he wants on Twitter/Facebook/TYM/etc. But at the end of the day he knows what happens every time we play, he knows the real outcomes of our long sets, and he knows there is no way in hell he is gonna beat me in a real set. He will never accept, so there is no point to issuing the challenge :p

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I would money match PL first to 5 or first to 10 or first to whatever for any dollar amount.

He can talk all the shit he wants on Twitter/Facebook/TYM/etc. But at the end of the day he knows what happens every time we play, he knows the real outcomes of our long sets, and he knows there is no way in hell he is gonna beat me in a real set. He will never accept, so there is no point to issuing the challenge :p
Unless you challenge him, we will never know.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football

Lol at MMing. King I hate to be the bearer of bad news but PL doesn't MM anyone that can beat him.