What's new

OTG B3 Interactable Setup for Floating Power Characters in Hall of Justice

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
This is pretty dope, thanks and appreciate the tag! I'm guessing that standing 3 might be a good one to try this with too.

I could use more interactable set ups in my game, it's one of the many things lacking. I'll have to lab it some when I get to play later today :).
Tre told me to try standing 3 immediately after I found this and it whiffed. I quote: "If standing 3 works that'll just be retarded."

Rev_

Bane Squad
thanks again for posting this for me @Emperor DMS this still hasnt been fully explored yet and it can be very useful. ill continue to work on this and see what else its capable of

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
@Emperor DMS Hype Skype has partially debunked this tech.

It only combos if the person is not blocking. On an actual human they can simply block the B3 like a regular OTG. However, if they are not blocking (i.e mashing wake up) they will get hit and it will combo. This is super weird.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
@Emperor DMS Hype Skype has partially debunked this tech.

It only combos if the person is not blocking. On an actual human they can simply block the B3 like a regular OTG. However, if they are not blocking (i.e mashing wake up) they will get hit and it will combo. This is super weird.
This guy said it first:

I tried this with gl. When the CPU has block off it combos but when block is on auto the combo always drops.
I'll add it to the OP.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Soo wait, the one in the hall of justice, is that an unblockable reset essentially? with the b3?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
ah, ok, cuz i coulda swore that i saw the combo counter on supermans b3 demonstration stay at 9 and keep going up after u otg'd >.>

and this is only for the mental patient table in asylum and the robot in hall of justice? or are there others?

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
ah, ok, cuz i coulda swore that i saw the combo counter on supermans b3 demonstration stay at 9 and keep going up after u otg'd >.>

and this is only for the mental patient table in asylum and the robot in hall of justice? or are there others?
Yeah, it did combo, and it will if your opponent is trying to wake up, or jumping or anything like that. If you just hold back before he B3s, you'll block it and it won't combo. And yeah, to my knowledge it can only be done on HoJ and the Asylums. I think the interaction at the watchtower is a little different and won't work.

kaseyk

Noob
add superman scoop , hg air stomp , and sinestro axe of terror and shackles to list and i think that would cover all options .