What's new

OTG B3 Interactable Setup for Floating Power Characters in Hall of Justice

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
You can get the F3 to OTG, then combo into b3. With the HoJ transition, it makes for some pretty nice unclashable damage. Same thing with Black Adams F3.
This does not work with Martian's F3 or B3 after using the Robot interactable. I'm testing him right now.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Thank you. I pressed F3 before the recovery completed and it worked. F3 B3 works for Martian, and pretty much everything else he has xD. I will update the OP.
You can do the same with a Black Adam as well. The F3 will OTG. I can't share the video since I uploaded it go my video on FaceBook via PS4. But Black Adams F3 will OTG.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
So we got OTG 50/50s that lead into high damage transitions on HoJ. As well as OTG 50/50s on Asylum that can lead into the poison flower interactions for interaction reset. This shit seems so good. Will post more MMH set ups when I get off work.

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
Really? That timing must be RIDICULOUS!
well he is technically in the air during his b3 so thats probably why. which is good for anti throw tech though ( thanks rico ) lol. but yeah its hard. it seems that you have to time it where the first part of his b3 misses but the 2nd part connects( there is like 2 frames between the first hit and 2nd hit ) i could be wrong though