What's new

OTG B3 Interactable Setup for Floating Power Characters in Hall of Justice

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
when grounded chars do it they just mash the opponents head on the robot and throw them off near midscreen, floating and grounded chars have different animations its just that when a floatinh char does it the opponent remains in the corner:/ i do have some sick bane stuff to show off to you anyway so dont worry;)
I'm not easy to impress. Have at you.

Endure my gaze, and falter beneath my knowledge.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
well the b3 thing doesnt work with Adam #sadface but the regular OTGs still do like asylum.

This is dumb.

EDIT

Works with Sinestro Wowo and Green Lantern.

Doesnt work for MMH (thank god)

As for the throw interactible on Watchtower its just a bitch and seems to not have any similar properties minus superman and his divebombs cause they OTG off like everything. WTF.

Last edited:

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I love that the stage adds extra depth to your game now. You need a notebook to keep track of all the bs your chars can pull in this game

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
If we can find any gadget characters that can do this, combined with the MB B/F3 tech using the roomba, shit will be too stronk.

kaseyk

Noob
all characters that slam into int robot on plaza or bed on asylum can do this i use it with hg all the time but go for combo instead of bounce .

it can be blocked but no wakeup can be done . with supes i use scoop or iags for 50/50 corner combo . i choose over head or low depending on character i'm fightings wakeups if theres a down input i use overhead and if it's a back forward wakeup i use low .

side note unlike hall robot , on asylum bed iags makes you land corner side comboing them away from corner , and in these 2 corners end all combos with freeze-crossover j3-3-int-50/50

Last edited:

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
how does the freeze interactable give supes a loop into his otgs?

and with the robot in hall of justice, can any floating hitbox character get a b3 offa it? or is it just supes?

HP Hatecraft

Bladam can do this with a F3. The timing is a little tight, but I'm beating supes wakeup super with it.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
beat wakeups...u mean it prevents em, right? isn't that what an otg is?

can any other characters besides those 2? how about WW?

and its the interactible robot on the hall of justice right?

HP Hatecraft

Yeah, it prevents them. It can also be done at the Asylums on the very left interaction. I think MMH, GL, WoWo, Supes, and Sinestro can all do this somehow.

kaseyk

Noob

meant db2mb freeze and the asylum bed interactable on left that is the same action as the robot on hall .

ww , hg , ba , sin , supes , gl , ba can all do follow ups , but it's only a death combo with supes and hg (if they guess the wrong block)

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Yea i was actually the one who found the gurney OTG's on Arkham along with @PND i2 Gaug3

Power characters that float use it as a grab and certain moves will OTG but not combo.
For Adam f23, sweep, and close divekick all OTG.
WW i think gets b2 sweep and her divebomb.
Supes gets sweep/b1 or divebomb i believe.
Sinestro gets stand 3 and sweep.
Martian gets a full 50/50 in b1 or b2.
GL gets b1 and lift (lol)

Similar properties work for the other grabs but not as well and yes its only for floating characters for some reason standing power characters use the interactibles differently.

@Emperor DMS for Supes on arkham the freeze 3 interactible works into OTG divebombs btw. It all combos and can loop into itself.
Soo much tech still lies within this cage