What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah (Old) D'Vorah Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espio

Kokomo
She's definitely a main for me. I liked every single thing bout her :p she seems like a footsies type of character. I wonder if her spider legs are her normals or just a special for a specific variation.

Her fatality is really brutal to.

One of her variations adds additional normals/moves with her appendages I believe I read.

If her footsies end up being good with the walk speed and movement MKX seems to provide, she'll thrive.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Guys they said 14 new charaters? think about it.... remember injustice charaters borrowed some moves from mk? what if these "new" charaters are a plan within a plan... What if these newbies are going to be reskined for injustice2... i can see D vorahs playstyle working with a Blue Beetle skin over.

I heard D'vorah is hard to use. Im willing to put in the work if she's fun to play but I hope her learning curve isn't too steep.

Sindelia

Nether Witch
So that crawl thing she does on Kano, could it be one of her specials or a combo string? I hope it's a low hitting special and its EX might juggle for combos. She's a bug anyways with her larvae pet named Krawler so it should fit her moveset.

Andromeda

I am Bard
Despite her gameplay, I am more interested in how the whole she and Kotal are working together.

I already know she's going to be either the first or second new character to play as (unless any more newer characters strike more appealing than these two). But it's troublesome to figure out exactly what variation I want to start out as. I already know which one I want to play as for Sub-Zero, Raiden, and Kano...

Status
Not open for further replies.