What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah (Old) D'Vorah Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldriken

Did anyone notice that during her win pose that her stomach opens up and bugs fly out of it? I think that's pretty awesome.

The level of detail in this game is amazing so far.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
She is the first amazing female character revealed (Cassie is too) i remember in injustce everyone wanted to main harley Quinn and when more character were revealed they switched..... I love her but idk who will be my main 'til i see the whole roster.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I was honestly very pleased with this new character, its something thats been missing in the MK universe for a long time and that is creativity. She has a unique look and a cool concept, even if Mileena makes it into the game, this character is set already as one of the characters I will likely give a try first time I play the game.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
D'Vorah vs Ferra/Torr:

D'Vorah: "You offend this one, Ferra!"
Ferra: "What ladybug do about it?!"
D'Vorah: "Exterminate!"

That's the only one I know of.
That's one thing that did catch my eye as well was how well delivered that voice acting was for this character, without even seeing much of her at her first I expected some type of strange bug hybrid of her.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Yeah but when she says exterminate it ruins it because it's like somebody at NRS has been watching too much DR WHO. DALEKS EXTERMINATE!

E

Eldriken

Did anyone notice in one of the gameplay vids she had a double kick launcher like killer frost
Her little MB locust swarm that lifts them in the air could also be viewed as similar to Killer Frost's MB ice spike since you can combo after it if you're close enough.

LunSei

the owl
Out of the four new characters seen so far, she's probably my favorite. I wish she looked more insect-like, tho. And why is she bald? Insects are like, superhairy. Especially bees.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Out of the four new characters seen so far, she's probably my favorite. I wish she looked more insect-like, tho. And why is she bald? Insects are like, superhairy. Especially bees.
I think because Ed Boon statement is that this time, he and NRS want to avoid to supersexualize the females look-appearance, so ....for D'Vorah, they opted for a more sinister looking and design .... you can see that she is a freak of nature, sadistic and violent as hell .... almost as some kind of "insect cenobite" hehe

LunSei

the owl
I wonder what her story is like. I'm not saying "my new main" because it's way too early to tell, but she sure looks very interesting.

LunSei

the owl
She is my favorite new character, i love her design, her moves, her X-Ray and that Fatality they showed. Also i love those little things about her acting like a bug when falling and standing up, her voice... I love her intros.
She is maybe most unique and most creative new MK character in a long time. There is nothing about her i dislike for now, she is fast, uses close and distance combat...

Few gifs:

Also i see that many ppl think that she is best new character and it makes me happy.
Many ppl seem to really like her.

Dem gifs. Lookin' so good!!

I find her sexy and I'm not even lesbian.

I always think a character is much sexier when it's not trying hard to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.