What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah (Old) D'Vorah Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the IGN article D'Vorah has a stance that allows you to poison the enemy
Edit- New info from TRMK
D'Vorah

Variations: Brood Mother, Swarm Queen and Venomous

D'Vorah seems to be part insect and controls other insects. The Brood Mother variation allows her to control the worm like insect Krawler seen in the gameplay trailer the other night along with a move called the Bug Blast. The Swarm Queen gives her special moves involving swarms of wasps. The Venomous variation incorporates more moves using D'Vorah's extra insect legs.

Last edited:

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
According to wikipedia and Ultradavid.

Dvora is the hebrew word for Bee, but also the modern english version of that name is Deborah, which is my moms name.

Kinda makes playing as her and killing her a little weird....

Sindelia

Nether Witch
All 3 of her variations look good on paper, depending on who she'll be fighting against I can imagine she won't be having much of a trouble.
Her fatality is so brutal and hard to watch esp. for those who are afraid of bugs (not me though) and I wanna see her transform into her full insect form on her 2d. Gotta see that big sting she's got on her butt ;)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I feel like she'll be one of my mains, I like the spider-limb specials she has :)

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
According to the IGN article D'Vorah has a stance that allows you to poison the enemy
Edit- New info from TRMK
D'Vorah

Variations: Brood Mother, Swarm Queen and Venomous

D'Vorah seems to be part insect and controls other insects. The Brood Mother variation allows her to control the worm like insect Krawler seen in the gameplay trailer the other night along with a move called the Bug Blast. The Swarm Queen gives her special moves involving swarms of wasps. The Venomous variation incorporates more moves using D'Vorah's extra insect legs.
These all sound pretty tight. Venomous especially, probably where those crazy moves like that trident rush come from

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I like her image and she is so dark and creepy… love it!

I really like her throw and the move where she summons the wasps or whatever underneath the opponent.

Sindelia

Nether Witch
I like her image and she is so dark and creepy… love it!

I really like her throw and the move where she summons the wasps or whatever underneath the opponent.
Glad you kinda changed your mind. Like it or not I think she should be every Sindel player's main in MK X. ;)

Last edited:
Where can I find a vid of her X-Ray? Where was it shown? I've only seen a gif of it.

EDIT: Never mind, found it.

Last edited:
Looking at some of the recent gameplay vids, it seems like she has really good combos off of her ermac lift. It looked like it juggles high enough to do a jump in, and then do another jump in from what ive seen

Raider

Noob
She is my favorite new character, i love her design, her moves, her X-Ray and that Fatality they showed. Also i love those little things about her acting like a bug when falling and standing up, her voice... I love her intros.
She is maybe most unique and most creative new MK character in a long time. There is nothing about her i dislike for now, she is fast, uses close and distance combat...

Few gifs:

Also i see that many ppl think that she is best new character and it makes me happy.
Many ppl seem to really like her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.