What's new

Official Patch Notes & Hotfix Released!

Husteen

Noob.
pshh. kung lao's spin no longer causes knock back, but his EX one still does!
guess i should have seen that one coming.

i've only played my friend online so far and there was no input delay. does online seem better to anyone?

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Ahh...Husteen. So that's what they did. Umm...well I don't think many KL will waste meter just to get pushback. Normal spin is fine with them. It will make a safe wake up tool through.

Husteen

Noob.
Ahh...Husteen. So that's what they did. Umm...well I don't think many KL will waste meter just to get pushback. Normal spin is fine with them. It will make a safe wake up tool through.
that's just annoying, i figured they meant both. i was wondering why the AI kung was knocking me back!

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Im on my way to the bay on a 2 hour train and I get THIS news..... Lmao!!!!!! I cant wait to get to the house and play! Fuck a nerf, my ermac will still dominate!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Oh my goodness.

Jax is a real character now.
Says the guy that was writing him off as ok. He is insane now. That overhead is just like sub's overhead. And armor instant on all moves. I didn't know it would be instant on ex overhead smash. Oh man, I'm going to have locking down my foes.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
"September 30'th, 2011...a day which will live in infamy..."

*Insert picture of Franklin D. Roosevelt chucking spears and grenades here*

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
ps3 patch seems a little weird, a lot of the changes indicated in the patch notes didnt worked, for example noobs shadow charge still doesn't hit overhead, reptile's dash still does a liitle push back but is more punishable now, (kung lao is still op) hahaha, the one that worked are subs ex slide armor, reptile's ex slide armor, and the most important of them all, "Sektor’s backjets will no longer get stuck firing, wasting precious fuel." hahahaha

Somberness

Lights
ps3 patch seems a little weird, a lot of the changes indicated in the patch notes didnt worked, for example noobs shadow charge still doesn't hit overhead, reptile's dash still does a liitle push back but is more punishable now, (kung lao is still op) hahaha, the one that worked are subs ex slide armor, reptile's ex slide armor, and the most important of them all, "Sektor’s backjets will no longer get stuck firing, wasting precious fuel." hahahaha
Elbow dash is still -15 on block.

Kitana's ground fan went from a base of 8 down to 6. And the second hit is blockable at max range (tested by setting cpu to auto block). So it's more like 4 percent.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I think thats how it went with xbox but then they got a hotfix later on that fixed additional changes as only one of noobs costumes had the pach's applied and sindel got sum additional buffs with the hotfix etc. Ps3 will probably get the hotfix later on too.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
I'm okay with Skarlet's back throw and 2-in-1 nerfs, and being able to up+3 out of a dash is nice, but adding TEN FRAMES to the dagger cancel was too many. Her combos are even harder now, and her zoning isn't nearly as good. Also, the damage and chip from the daggers is very low to begin with. I think the cancel window should be about five frames earlier than it is now.

Says the guy that was writing him off as ok. He is insane now. That overhead is just like sub's overhead.
Well I hadn't gotten to play the patch yet, and by "real character" I mean good but I don't mean insane. He's still got some crippling weaknesses (what happened to blocking during dash cancels?) and his overhead isn't nearly as good as Sub's (doesn't full combo, or lead to any combo). I was hoping the faster projectile would lead to an EX ground pound trap I was thinking of but it's still slightly too slow.

He's good now but he still relies on making your opponent act stupid because you're bullying them.

Husteen

Noob.
i know kung lao's EX spin still knock back, a lot, but reptile's dash should (better) be -21 on block like the notes say. that's enough time to at least get a small combo on him.