What's new

Official Patch Notes & Hotfix Released!

Husteen

Noob.
i can't do F3, 2, nut punch but sindel and noob are still the same, so far.
you have to admit, ermac did a little too much damage

Error

DF2+R2
i can't do F3, 2, nut punch but sindel and noob are still the same, so far.
you have to admit, ermac did a little too much damage
Did you try restarting the game, I got all the changes.
and nope lol, his damage was average compared to Kitana and Cyrax, who are better characters.

Husteen

Noob.
i restarted my ps3 and the changes have taken effect now!
sindel, anyways ^.^
and yeah, ermac's xray does 35% instead of 30% and the % for some of his combos were a little too high.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Yea but at the same time its ok for cyrax to have 60% and 70% resets and a couple of em are unavoidable

Husteen

Noob.
Yea but at the same time its ok for cyrax to have 60% and 70% resets and a couple of em are unavoidable
it was never okay for cyrax to have those, that's why they removed them. unavoidable reset=nono.
even still, cyrax has unblockable bombs, an combo-able net that has the tendency to stuff wakeups, and very damaging combos with only one meter.
gimmicky.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
ok i restarted my ps3 i went into training mode with noob made the cpu crouch block but the shadows not hitting overhead

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
The patch is out and it is real! I just tried all the new Jax stuff out. It's so fucking awesome!. I'll test the Sindel shit for you Husteen. I'm so hype. Any of you guys wanna run a king of the hill with the new patch?

Husteen

Noob.
The patch is out and it is real! I just tried all the new Jax stuff out. It's so fucking awesome!. I'll test the Sindel shit for you Husteen. I'm so hype. Any of you guys wanna run a king of the hill with the new patch?
i'm testing her as we speak. pretty sweet! i feel like they increased the recovery on her yell, though. and the -3 negative edge frames feel weiiiirrrd!