What's new

[Oct. 9-11] SoCal Regionals 2015 MKX $10K (Ontario, CA)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Hey guys!

We got 10 stacks to giveaway to the finest MKX play in SoCal! Whether it's someone from out of town or local, somebody is getting paid!

Schedule should be posted soon, but starting MKX pools on Saturday at 10AM and Semis that same night.

We are also looking to run 3/5 top 8 during Sunday Finals!

Please feel free to ask me any questions/concerns you may have!

<3 you guys!

- Valle

Can I be unbanned from your stream? Some crazy mod banned me without warning like a year ago (never pressed the issue) ... It was all cause I mentioned McDonald's WiFi

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
how many tournaments does MK usually have? this is all new to me and I know ESL season one finished. will there be more besides the one posted here?

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
how many tournaments does MK usually have? this is all new to me and I know ESL season one finished. will there be more besides the one posted here?
Yes. There is a handful of majors every year and lots of smaller grassroot tournament and locals..check out the tournament section in the forums

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
What's the closest airport to it? Thinking of maybe being impulsive and coming out for it. Haven't been to Cali in waaaay too long.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I so cannot wait for this. Registering later because I saved up the cash for this inevitable event! I'm soooo bringing my copy of MKX so the pros can sign it. Lol

@CaliPower can you please make threads for WNF every week please. So we can get more numbers.
Sorry I was in the EC for TFC2015 so I couldn't post updates.

It's looking like the YOMI boys, SonicFox, and many more are hungry for the SCR MKX title/moneys. Better practice up everyone!

http://levelup.challonge.com/wnf2015_3_7_mkx

There's only 2 episodes left in the season!

You can always check out our tinyurl.com/levelupreg for our weekly tournament process.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I am curious...why is this capped at 128? Why not the more the better? Anyone know how many have registered yet?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
I'll be heading to this tournament, first major. I'm an Xbox player though, always have been, never played on a PS4 controller. Anybody have advice on the easiest way to learn on PS4 controller (without having a PS4), or if there's any tournament legal alternatives (I play XBone Pad). Should I just buy a PS4 controller in prep for heading down and hardcore run casuals on the Friday to get used to it?

I'll be heading to this tournament, first major. I'm an Xbox player though, always have been, never played on a PS4 controller. Anybody have advice on the easiest way to learn on PS4 controller, or if there's any tournament legal alternatives (I play XBone Pad). Should I just buy a PS4 controller in prep for heading down and hardcore run casuals on the Friday to get used to it?
http://testyourmight.com/threads/all-brook-ps4-xbox-one-controller-adapters.56028/#post-1897071

I am curious...why is this capped at 128? Why not the more the better? Anyone know how many have registered yet?
Good question!
We set realistic caps at SCR in order to plan and schedule each game accordingly.
NRS titles at SCR are yet to go over 128 so we will see how 2015 does.