What's new

[Nov 15, 2014] Naptown Clutch IV (with GGA & CORN attending) (Indianapolis, IN)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
HERE COME SOME NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

1. WE WILL HAVE A TEAM MARVEL EXHIBITION.
Team INDIANA, CHICAGO and KIT are confirmed so far. It will be 4v4 and pokemon style matches

2. UNIEL will replace Guilty Gear XX AC +R
we have gotten alot of request for UNIEL to be part of the event and guilty gear is the game that unfortunately not a lot of people are supporting at the moment.

3. MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 will be part of the tournament. After a lot of request from many old timers, we have decided to bring the hype back!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

A little bit over three weeks to go!

I know that GGA, Michiana and Ohio are coming. Even some Iowa representation! Who else is making the trip? It's going to be a great time.

I am also issuing an open challenge for anyone to try and take my Sub-Zero of the Midwest title from me. I dare you! I double dare you! I double dare you so hard, that even Marc Summers is going "Whoa, dude.....tone it down a notch."

NB Semi Evil Ryu

THIS SATURDAY!

......ok, I'm finally done bumping this thread now.

..............................ehhhhhh, maybe one more bump later this week. lol

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I'm hype for this. Not sure how many of the AL crew will show up since we have a tendency to cancel at last minute, but Eevee and I will be there for sure.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I'm hype for this. Not sure how many of the AL crew will show up since we have a tendency to cancel at last minute, but Eevee and I will be there for sure.
I'll be coming to this too. Looking forward to seeing how that joker has evolved since ufgt. Maybe this time I won't be hammered. Maybe... no I definitely won't be. Haha.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Yeah sadly the console release for smash 4 is the week after this event. I will have my 3DS with me if anyone wants to play.