What's new

[Nov 15, 2014] Naptown Clutch IV (with GGA & CORN attending) (Indianapolis, IN)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
These will be raffled off, among other things, at the event. If you pre-register, you will have a chance to win them. E-mail us your name, your gamertag, where you are from, and games you want to enter at [email protected]

Last edited:

NB Semi Evil Ryu

We're about ten weeks away!

I know that GGA, Ohio, and Michiana are showing up. But I haven't really heard from anyone else outside of the Midwest.

This easily has the potential to be a big tournament. I'm excited!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
still up for debate if ill make it. ill try my hardest tho, just still too far away to make a decision just yet.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
This may be my first major if this counts as a major. I'll need to figure some things out but odds are I can go. Is this on a weekend.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Yeah, it's pretty much a regional. But a helluva regional!

It's also pretty much smack dab right in the middle of just about all of the scenes in the Midwest, so it's a great area for the Midwest to get together.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
So... Are we also running a Smash 4 side event here? It should be out by that time and I know that I for one am mad hype for it.

Please say yes so that if/when Joker fails me, Rosalina and MegaMan can pick up the slack.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

So... Are we also running a Smash 4 side event here? It should be out by that time and I know that I for one am mad hype for it.

Please say yes so that if/when Joker fails me, Rosalina and MegaMan can pick up the slack.
I have no idea. I haven't heard anything from the T.O. about it, nor do I see any news about it being added on the official Facebook page for the event.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I have no idea. I haven't heard anything from the T.O. about it, nor do I see any news about it being added on the official Facebook page for the event.
Okay thanks. Is Nolbur running this event? (AKA can I message him about potentially setting something up on the side?)