What's new

Next MKX Live Stream This Thursday! Kitana vs Reptile

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Factions are linked to your wbid.
All of Reptile's and Kitana's variations will be shown.

So there's no faction war feature for Europe? As WB just didnt bother to actually extend WBID support to Europe for injustice.....that seems unlikely and massively unfair

Charybdis

What? Last i checked WBID linking to Injustice works fine here in europe. I unlocked all costumes from playing the iOS game.
Not in Ireland. Maybe Germany and the UK, the bigger markets, but I know for a fact Ireland and Poland at least got nothing. I didn't know Germany got it. another reason to wish I was german

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Not in Ireland. Maybe Germany and the UK, the bigger markets, but I know for a fact Ireland and Poland at least got nothing. I didn't know Germany got it. another reason to wish I was german
believe me you dont want to be german. MKX will most likely not even come out here. have to import it.
hope i dont need to make a new WBID because of this because i gonna have the austrian version. that would suck.

i just hope in general that MKX isnt region locked online like MK9 and Injustice.
if this happens they straight up lied because in the trailer they say "we are for the first time ever able to globally connect ALL people who play MK"
i will remember this NRS.

Charybdis

believe me you dont want to be german. MKX will most likely not even come out here. have to import it.
hope i dont need to make a new WBID because of this because i gonna have the austrian version. that would suck.

i just hope in general that MKX isnt region locked online like MK9 and Injustice.
if this happens they straight up lied because in the trailer they say "we are for the first time ever able to globally connect ALL people who play MK"
i will remember this NRS.
We (as in Europeans) should seriously throw a shit fit if we get fucked again

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
They showed off Raiden in their first MK Stream when they were showcasing character variations
You mean when they didn't even know how to play as raiden and just picked him to be the dummy as they explained kotal Kahn in detail...he's been in both streams 1 match each time but has never been behind knowledgable hands of him and was never in the spotlight

Reactions: SLy

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
@tylerlansdown very last thing I'll ask that only requires a quick mention. Can you confirm if any system(s) online will be region locked? Specifically ps4 which seems to be everyone favourite choice right now

Charybdis

it doesn't in portugal.
Europe is not UK, France, Italy and Germany...

To be fair, if it worked in my country I'd assume it worked in the other countries on my continent. It's entirely arbitrary for WB to lock us out so I can understand why @Rice thought it was the same for all of Europe

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
it doesn't in portugal.
Europe is not UK, France, Italy and Germany...
Sorry didnt know that. That sucks.
I hate things like that. Such a hassle and you need multiple accounts of multiple services to play some games nowadays.
Cant wait for launch day when i gonna realize my WBID doesnt work for online...
I can see it already happen.