What's new

Next MKX Live Stream This Thursday! Kitana vs Reptile

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
They said that they would being showing off another stage. Maybe that stage with the fetus jars and Kahn's armor?

Last edited:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I actually had a dream last night about Goro being shown on stream... I cannot rest until I have laid eyes on this beautiful four armed creature. But for now, seeing Reptile will keep me busy for a little while. I just hope we'll get to see him next stream.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
since Raiden's reveal at Evo last year the only news we've received of him from NRS is a few intro quotes and his changed X-Ray attack, can we PLEEEEEASE get more combos and footage of him? @tylerlansdown

SLy

Noob
The only tormenting part about this is arriving 20 minutes early just to look at the "Starting Soon" picture for like another 20 minutes lol.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
since Raiden's reveal at Evo last year the only news we've received of him from NRS is a few intro quotes and his changed X-Ray attack, can we PLEEEEEASE get more combos and footage of him? @tylerlansdown
I think moreso we need to see something, anything, from his other two variations. Especially Storm Lord. If it wasn't for actually having seen the trailer I wouldn't even know Storm Lord existed.

SLy

Noob
I think moreso we need to see something, anything, from his other two variations. Especially Storm Lord. If it wasn't for actually having seen the trailer I wouldn't even know Storm Lord existed.

They showed off Raiden in their first MK Stream when they were showcasing character variations

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
@tylerlansdown I've no idea if you can talk about this, but could you give any indication if the faction wars is based on WBID? If so, will Europe be arbitrarily locked out of it like with the Injustice Mobile App linking to the console? Is there anything in the game that will be region locked like that? Plz say no.

And if Reptile has a grappler variation <3<3<3<3

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
@tylerlansdown I've no idea if you can talk about this, but could you give any indication if the faction wars is based on WBID? If so, will Europe be arbitrarily locked out of it like with the Injustice Mobile App linking to the console? Is there anything in the game that will be region locked like that? Plz say no.

And if Reptile has a grappler variation <3<3<3<3
Factions are linked to your wbid.
All of Reptile's and Kitana's variations will be shown.