What's new

New DBZ Movie Teaser Trailer

E

Eldriken

Didn't know that about Buu always thought it was the creation of Bibidi.
Yeah we've known for a while Android 16 was just modeled from his son.
Ehh they're milking the SSJGod shit, I like it alot! but they didn't have to say that about Frieza... although to him SSJ was basically SSJGod in his eyes it's fear enough.
Yep heard that very recently :)
That and lbsh Mr. Satan is a bit of a pussy.
Well even though most of them became able to use SSJ2 they just used SSJ and how Vegetas SSJ2 was more effective against Bills than Gokus SSJ3 makes me happy to support this.

Gohan's hideen powers... pfftt they milked Gohan too and then he realised Gohan wasn't strong enough of a character to have the lead role and they just dumbed him back down.

I personally want an entire Bardock movie.
I want to see who the hell the original SSJGod was. (It's rumored to be within Vegeta's blood line, the only real reason is because of the resemblance between the shadow they displayed in BoG) We'll see... I kinda like the Idea though Vegeta always gets a small glimmer of hope before he's shut the fuck down by the enemy and Goku saves it all. Just for once i want him to have his win.
From what I've heard and read, Vegeta is supposed to be the main man in the upcoming movie.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
To this day I don't see the hype for DBZ... it's so shitty lol
Ahhh dude not cool because what you see as trash is another mans treasure no need to come in hating on a show in a thread made purely for it, you could've just stayed out.
What I don't get is why people need to answer to these questions? if you can't understand it get your parents to explain how basic human interests work.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Keep posting this stuff. I enjoy reading it. =D
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/

That's where they post all the Q&As. I just discovered it today. lol.

To this day I don't see the hype for DBZ... it's so shitty lol
It's just....cool amongst its target audience, and they grow up with it and continue cherishing it. That's the only real argument a DBZ fan can give you. If you don't see or never have seen that cool factor, you'll never get it. lol

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
From what I've heard and read, Vegeta is supposed to be the main man in the upcoming movie.
Gaaah i want it so much, he had so many chances just to have Goku take them all... okay Fair enough Goku is the main man and I love him beyond anything in the show.
But Vegeta is still one badass guy with insane power and they can't seem to give him a movie where he saves it all, he's an amazingly talented fighter with incredible battle intelligence so that alone makes up for some of the power Goku holds over him.

Please let this movie be his win.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Gaaah i want it so much, he had so many chances just to have Goku take them all... okay Fair enough Goku is the main man and I love him beyond anything in the show.
But Vegeta is still one badass guy with insane power and they can't seem to give him a movie where he saves it all, he's an amazingly talented fighter with incredible battle intelligence so that alone makes up for some of the power Goku holds over him.

Please let this movie be his win.
Dude what forever pissed me off was when Vegeta blew himself up to kill Buu and Buu came back like wtf that shit was godlike and they ruined it by bringing him back. Vegeta rarely shows humanity before the GT series and they totally messed his whole spotlight up. I was pissed. Vegeta is thee main man. Screw Goku.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
It would be epic if it turns out Vegeta can ONLY tap into the legendary Super Saiyan bloodline tactic.

Since his inception he has been "The Prince OF ALL Saiyans" and has been extremely proud of his title.

Let him get his due this movie, activate his extremely hidden potential and go on a fucking rampage.

It would be a nice change of pace and a great role reversal where Goku has to actually go back to training for the first time in a long ass time instead of being gifted his powers from a tragic event or extreme anger.

gamesun

Noob
Am I the only one who thinks the drawings in these new movies dipped in quality? I feel the old school drawings looked way better.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Am I the only one who thinks the drawings in these new movies dipped in quality? I feel the old school drawings looked way better.
Yeah you are the movies quality has 100% gotten better as time went on, that's how production over time in the media business turns out.
It'll look just like BoG's level of Quality and I personally was thrilled with it all, the scale of the fight scene took me by surprise artistically.
All in all though you can't deny that the animation has improved and the colours are generally more full rather than... well you can see DBZ's age slightly especially in the very early episodes.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
It would be epic if it turns out Vegeta can ONLY tap into the legendary Super Saiyan bloodline tactic.

Since his inception he has been "The Prince OF ALL Saiyans" and has been extremely proud of his title.

Let him get his due this movie, activate his extremely hidden potential and go on a fucking rampage.

It would be a nice change of pace and a great role reversal where Goku has to actually go back to training for the first time in a long ass time instead of being gifted his powers from a tragic event or extreme anger.
Damn right, even Goten & trunks got movies for crying out loud!
Even with Goten being practically my favourite character I still think Vegeta should've had a movie long before they did something with him and trunks!!

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Them reviving Broly would be awesome, but LBSH DBZ needs to stop. I saw battle of the gods and I hated myself after. That and I think it would be a little out of character for Goku to wish for one of his enemies to come back to life. At least not without some stupid stipulation like, "I wish so&so back to life, but as something good." Then you get characters like Uub and you think to yourself, "Just why...why akira why." Hopefully this movie will be interesting and have a decent plot. Plus they have a new DBZ game coming out for ps4 and Xbox1

E

Eldriken

Them reviving Broly would be awesome, but LBSH DBZ needs to stop. I saw battle of the gods and I hated myself after. That and I think it would be a little out of character for Goku to wish for one of his enemies to come back to life. At least not without some stupid stipulation like, "I wish so&so back to life, but as something good." Then you get characters like Uub and you think to yourself, "Just why...why akira why." Hopefully this movie will be interesting and have a decent plot. Plus they have a new DBZ game coming out for ps4 and Xbox1
It's quite obvious it's not a hero character making the wish...

Endeavor

It's quite obvious it's not a hero character making the wish...
Youd like to think that but all things considered, there shouldnt be any DBZ vilian around that would wanna wish a villain back, except probably Piloff. But I suppose that could be right.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Well I don't agree with you on BoG's but in any case it doesn't matter too much, we don't even know who actually made the wish tbh... that or they could have finally gone down the road of reviving gokus father or the entire saiyan race if they did do it, and that could cause something pretty bad to happen?

There's always the chance that some other strange evil guy gets the wish.

EDIT: or in true DBZ movie style they could just revive some random fucking guy they heard about in legends from some creepy stranger and they could be asked for his revival and they're tricked into doing it and it turns out the guys they revived is pretty awful.

Endeavor

Bardock isn't the original Super Saiyan.
I know I was trolling, but then again that up for dibate considering Akira toriyama did release a Manga chapater where bardock went back in time after he was killed by frieza and fought Frieza's ancestor Chill and went super Saiyan and killed him.

E

Eldriken

I know I was trolling, but then again that up for dibate considering Akira toriyama did release a Manga chapater where bardock went back in time after he was killed by frieza and fought Frieza's ancestor Chill and went super Saiyan and killed him.
That wasn't canon. It was a "what-if" type of scenario.

Endeavor

That wasn't canon. It was a "what-if" type of scenario.
Again I know that but I was trolling. Though to be honest It would surprise me if they used that, or referenced it in some way. From what I have gathered there are a lot of things that are non cannon and used in movies. I'm pretty sure non of the DBZ movies are cannon, and there are all honestly just made up on the fly. Toriyama does not seem to use that much cannon stuff in his movies other than basic elements. And non of the movie villians or plots are used in the cannon.