What's new

NetherRealm gives update regarding upcoming INJUSTICE balance patch

No people are complaining that the TYM update isn't an update at all. Just like everyone else I clicked this thread hoping for details.
At least we still know the game is still getting worked on. :(

Storms will probably get the patch notes when they come and put them in this thread at least. It feels like its been over a month when they announced this patch.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If there are complaints I believe it is more aimed at the way this thread is phrased and not aimed at how NRS popped in to let us know the news that out of courtesy they have been hard at work on patching the game to try and make it even better.

NRS wanted to let us know they cared and were doing something for us that we could look forward to, but I think the way the thread is phrased and on the front page got folks upset thinking this would be a patch notes list or something of upcoming changes.

In other words aim your salt better. NRS is doing good by us with this announcement. We done goofed by naming it a like the past patch note threads though and front paging it. Gave the wrong impression to folks on what to expect in here I guess.

shaowebb

...aaaaaaand title fixed so folks dont come in here and get salty at NRS for doing something so nice because we named the thread on their latest update message a little vaguely and accidently got some people thinking this was perhaps a patchlog thread.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
...aaaaaaand title fixed so folks dont come in here and get salty at NRS for doing something so nice because we named the thread on their latest update message a little vaguely and accidently got some people thinking this was perhaps a patchlog thread.
So NRS would listen to randoms on TYM and seriously consider their inane complaiants? Are you sure you are not an NRS shill trying to save Ed Boon covertly from his own demise?

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Well damn you, i figured since the title changed they had more news, but facepalm again.

shaowebb

So NRS would listen to randoms on TYM and seriously consider their inane complaiants? Are you sure you are not an NRS shill trying to save Ed Boon covertly from his own demise?
I am way to broke to be a shill. Shills actually have an income worth a fuck and dont have to fulltime it at a dayjob while doing indie animation work while also doing industrial technology classes.

Im just a guy who believes that you give credit where its due and lay blame where its deserved. NRS was wanting us to know they are still working on something. Thats actually pretty nice in this industry. It was getting irritating seeing folks complain like this announcement was somehow a bait and switch to an upcoming patch log or something. I can only see folks getting that idea from the old thread title so I made the title more clear since being front paged with a vague title about updates seems to have led a few into high hope territory only to get a heads up that they said they are working on stuff instead of the log they fantasized would be here in this thread instead.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Give me a fast walk speed! She`s catwoman. She should have it.
Then she'd be unstoppable in the right hands! Her being Catwoman is kinda the reason why she has a slow pace while walking...she does the "catwalk" haha this ain't a fashion show woman! I lost to a spamming Deathstroke yesterday and i was so pissed! What do u do against these kinda guys??

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I'm calling it right now...

Hawkgirl: Mace Charge will leave HG standing right beside her opponent on block, making the move extremely unsafe. Hawkgirl players will cry louder than M2Dave after a Low Gunshot nerf, while Nightwing players rejoice.