What's new

NetherRealm gives update regarding upcoming INJUSTICE balance patch

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
After NetherRealm Studios stopped patching Injustice after each new DLC character they've been working on one patch to potentially and hopefully balance the cast and make the masses as happy as possible. This patch has been in the works for some time now and it sounds like we should be getting more details on this patch soon. According to an update on the InjusticeGame Facebook page the team at NetherRealm Studios has been, "hard at work on an upcoming balance patch. More details soon!".

bigsup.jpg

In case you are wondering what we have been up to, we are hard at work on an upcoming balance patch. More details soon!
Do you have high hopes for this patch?

Source: InjusticeGame

Attachments

i wouldnt get my hopes up tbh i really wouldnt. simply because its impossible to make 100% of the community happy. especially with how NRS patches shit nothing ever turns out right.

Yes, I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and be hopeful. Overall, people have been more or less approving of the patches so far (except for Scorpion mains). It actually seems like Injustice isn't too far off from making everyone happy. Many of the character forums have reached a consensus on a handful of tweaks to make their character what they want. Thus, I think most characters are just a few minor buffs or a couple of nerfs away from making IGAU what most everyone wants. I am thinking that NRS is taking their time to make sure they get it perfectly right, which is a good thing.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Just try not to fuckin break anything else while you are trying to "fix" things. Oh, and fix all the shit that is broken,

Buff Arrow

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
So the update is that there are no updates. How deliciously NRS...;)
I just wanna see the lower tier characters catch some improvements!!!