What's new

NetherRealm gives update regarding upcoming INJUSTICE balance patch

I am hoping for less braindead specials for chars like Hawkgirl , WW e.t.c and some Shazam buffs
Wonder Woman nerfs please her b2,3 is insane

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
COME OOOOOOOOOOOON, NRS. Sick of sitting in the lab trying out stuff that might not even work later.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I have a feeling that there'll be so much drama that I'll need to get one of those wheeled popcorn machines for this one.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Mannnn im amxious to see the changes to the joker as well as the resr of the cast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Patch comes out and suddenly theres a new gauge for normal/special cancels and evasive rolls but its also your guard gauge. ;)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
NRS is doing a nice thing to update people on what's going on. They don't have to, but they are.

Clearly none of you have worked with people on long term projects. Updates just to "check in" are wanted and appreciated by most people. They're treating the masses as customers and saying hey, we're still here, working hard.

But what do I know. Clearly most of you are so important that unless someone has tangible results right here and now and a clear definition of the future, they should be burned at the stake for wasting your precious time that you spend on TYM. I didn't realize you were all CEO's of multinational companies.

Thanks for the update STORMS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Dem normalizations. Superman still OP, Lobo and Joker still low tier, Green arrow on same spot, Killer Frost and Black Adam still the same even with the nerfs, Wonder Woman still under the radar. You never learn, NRS.

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
After NetherRealm Studios stopped patching Injustice after each new DLC character they've been working on one patch to potentially and hopefully balance the cast and make the masses as happy as possible. This patch has been in the works for some time now and it sounds like we should be getting more details on this patch soon. According to an update on the InjusticeGame Facebook page the team at NetherRealm Studios has been, "hard at work on an upcoming balance patch. More details soon!".

View attachment 7646

Do you have high hopes for this patch?

Source: InjusticeGame