What's new

NetherRealm 2nd demonstration stream postponed until January; LOTS to show

Immortal

Blind justice....
You do know something, that it was delayed and the next one will be in January. Don't be a brat.
Not really a response on adult level either.

It's little over 4 month till premiere and for that time left, we know very little which is odd to say the least.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Not really a response on adult level either.

It's little over 4 month till premiere and for that time left, we know very little which is odd to say the least.
You're hungry... we all are but you need to chill. No amount of whining from any of us is going to bring January 2nd here any sooner. ;)

Immortal

Blind justice....
You're hungry... we all are but you need to chill. No amount of whining from any of us is going to bring January 2nd here any sooner. ;)
It's fine, i'm not angry or anything. And i'm not whining, in any topic. Just responded to a weird response (imo). Of course i'm looking forward to January 2nd, like most here. :)

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Tis getting closer. Thus shall the new news bring thine closer to an imminent realization of-
oh hey paulo's here. Please buff ermac if he's theoretically in the game thanks in advance I'll send you a new years card.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
needs to show off Commando Kano instead forgetting the entire purpose of the stream and letting Kotal wail on him
Hell at least we've seen Commando Kano used somewhat in matches. I want to see Cybernetics Kano.

If not for the original release trailer I'd doubt his existence!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's fine, i'm not angry or anything. And i'm not whining, in any topic. Just responded to a weird response (imo). Of course i'm looking forward to January 2nd, like most here. :)
Always such a baby.
I guess immortals age slowly?