What's new

NECXIII UMK3 Entrant List (Enter UMK3 to show your support!!)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I don't see why I'm tagged, but whatevs.

I don't think I'll be at NEC. as much as I want to. I don't even know how to play any MK games out of MK9, and slightly MKvsDC.

However, I will be watching if it's streamed.
I tagged u cuz I thought you said you had plans for NECXIII recently

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I most likely won't be attending NEC due to school. Even if I was going, I doubt I would participate because I have no idea how to play UMK3 at a high level. It doesn't help that my favorite character is considered bottom tier :(

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm not able to do any sort of tournaments. Not for a while at least.

Pretty much I'm on hiatus in terms of competing until after my wedding.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
With the date for NEC as it always is, I will never be able to attend. My wife and son's birthdays fall on the 2nd and 3rd.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I most likely won't be attending NEC due to school. Even if I was going, I doubt I would participate because I have no idea how to play UMK3 at a high level. It doesn't help that my favorite character is considered bottom tier :(

Combos including Noob, Rain, Smoke, are only available in MKT.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Add Sooneo+1 (his brother)

Dude doesn't post here, but he told me on xbl that he was driving out from upstate NY. He already booked a hotel, so consider him confirmed.
This friend of yours plays UMK3?
I don't even play this game whatsoever. <.<
I didn't know, I tagged you because you are Greater Tri-State/Phila-Local and a Veteran of @Big E tournaments.
I'm not able to do any sort of tournaments. Not for a while at least.

Pretty much I'm on hiatus in terms of competing until after my wedding.
Nonsense. U must attend. We will need you for MKA, MK2, UMK3, MK9, SF and more MK
With the date for NEC as it always is, I will never be able to attend. My wife and son's birthdays fall on the 2nd and 3rd.
Show them Historic Philadelphia in the time of George Washington and Benjamin Franklin for their birthday :p

....and Wawa.

I gave up my grandfathers 90th birthday to go to NEC last year. December 1st is his birthday. It's not fair to him that i miss it again. It was wrong of me to do last year, but only did because of multiple people like Pig Of The Hut coming from all over the country.

I just hope the community knows how much i respect them, and how much i've given up. Just found out my greyhound that i left in Florida when i moved here to NJ few years back is now dying of Bone Cancer. Easily the hardest thing i had to leave behind in my life was him... But did it all for school, and all of you to get a job someday with NRS.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I wish I could go, man... but $$ is everything. I have a little surprise, a travel I'm willing to make this year, but it's not to the US. When the time is right, I'll let you guys know. Best of luck at NEC and I hope the 32-man bracket is achieved

NoDoubt

nasty
Umm i never once said I was going and I keep appearing on all these "confirmed lists." I moved a few weeks ago out of state...I already told a few people I have no idea. New job, new life. So chill b4 confirming players cuz I havent made the last 4 or 5...or whatever the F tournies were on since NEC 2011.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
December 1-2. We have been discussing MK and the classics for NECXIII and we have a very extensive array of MK games planned for Saturday and Sunday as many of you have noticed. Assuming UMK3 players will play MKT as well, I'd like to make this thread to see how many of the remaining UMK3 players will be attending NECXIII here in the City of Brotherly Love on December 1st-2nd.. Notifications sent, post here to be added, I will update daily. Keep in mind REGARDLESS, we are still doing MK2, MKT, MK4 and a 3-d MK as well as MK9 (and Killer Instinct Arcade version)......but UMK3 players are a shoe-in for MKT and it carries over into MK4's meta-game as well, so do them ALL!!!!!!

We NEED a 32 man bracket....all you OG-UMK3 player on MK9 and people that picked up UMK3 between MKDC and MK9 and everyone who even knows how to do a combo in UMK3, Get in here. To start, here a few people I don't even need to ASK if they are playing
Shock
summoning
AC1984
REO
NoDoubt
CRAZY DOMINICAN
CD jr
Maxter
Check
jamessmk

Just w/ those 10 alone, how could you NOT want to play? Some LEGENDS, man. Mind you, alot of our highly revered top players do play ALL MK games.

Also, get in here Tom Brady Pig Of The Hut STB Shujinkydink Dark_Rob THTB Lex Miss Spin OUIJA WARRIOR MIKECALDWELL MKillBill Juggs DanCock STORMS Tim Static fugee don nwo RandomSelect iammud
rev0lver Death Mr. Mileena GamerBlake90 Mikemetroid L0rdoftheFLY J360 Joker8417 Big D Cibernetico BDMao88 Krayzie Wonder_Chef B W1zZ MKK hanzo NinjaGrinder ded Lex Konqrr EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD Blackula STB Goldfish WoundCowboy xKhaoTikx Trepound380 TylerLantern AestheticLove Squeaker101 DarKNaTaS Cat GhosT zaf Doctor_Rouse Professor_Rouse Lt. Box Zyphox Z-911-Z ViciousShogun TheTetraSpirit SwiftTomHanks RoGE Phase 3 NobilityV2 K.O.E_18 Eternal Ezreal DemoniChris Eddy Wang :) @Chung @ComebackKyle VulcanGoF Rin! DC HUSTLE
12 definites and 8 unsure......how many more of the people I mentioned can I add to the list? Just remembered Simon AC1984 said he'd be there, I'll him...Also added Shock summoning CRAZY DOMINICAN jamessmk REO cuz they have never missed an MK tourney they attended IIRC, so if they don't play and I'm wrong, sue me :p

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Everyone entering MK9 should register for UMK3. Show support to the OG games and OG players!