What's new

NECXIII UMK3 Entrant List (Enter UMK3 to show your support!!)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Oh man, I'm going to do so bad! XD It's all good though. If you do not fail, you will not learn.
This will be my first entry into a UMK3 tournament. Winning the whole thing is the last thing on my mind (nor an expectation.) Just go and have a good time. I'm looking forward to playing guys like Shock, REO, and CD just for the learning experience.

9_Lives

Noob
Yeah, I haven't played UMK3 since I was a little kid. I'm going for MK9, but all the talk about supporting the original OG's was inspiring, so I just thought I'd try to help fill out the bracket. I don't even know what character I want to start with, lol. I like to play defensively, but I don't like to lame people out, do you guys have a recommendation for me?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, I haven't played UMK3 since I was a little kid. I'm going for MK9, but all the talk about supporting the original OG's was inspiring, so I just thought I'd try to help fill out the bracket. I don't even know what character I want to start with, lol. I like to play defensively, but I don't like to lame people out, do you guys have a recommendation for me?
That's the point. Don't expect to win just play for the support of the origin of MK!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
VulcanGoF confirmed for NECXIII. I just talked to him, he got his car fixed and will be coming , most likely bringing our friend half-baked-breed as well......both MK9 players, UMK3 players, etc etc.

Everyone entering MK9 should register for UMK3. Show support to the OG games and OG players!
Everyone entering MK9 should register for ALL MK Tournaments we are running including MK2, UMK3, MKT, MK4, and the 3-D MKs. I sure will be.
Can't go wrong with Kabal. He can play defensively but also has one of the strongest offenses in the game. 39% of a Spin, 49% off an aaSpin and the best special, some of the best normals in the game.

NoDoubt

nasty
SPIC UNIT iz CoMiN !!! my friend n good friend of Kate aka Miss Spin. hYpE !! hes fuckin good so watch out

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
well I might if I have some free time
Let me know if you decide to participate.
I should be booking my room this week if so I am deff playing UMK. should have everything confirmed by this week.
I'll add you. Sharpen them skills up fellaz, alot of the legends are rusty from playing MK9 so this will level the playing field for some. I think Insuperable learned Kabal overnight :p

Eternal

Noob
I would come if I didnt live in portland OR lol... Portland has a fighting game scene at arcades and such but I'm thinking of hosting some tournaments for umk3 and vf5fs...lol know one is gonna show if I do tho lol...

Umk3 is the best 2-d fighter and vf5fs is the best 3d fighter imo, i dont know why the masses play those other fighting games competitively.. Its like I just move to the city and am looking to play but I dont really want to play ssfv, tekken ect... I wouldn't mind playing some mk9 tho.. Im gonna go check the match making section now, to see if I can find some players..

Anyway good luck Arez..

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I would come if I didnt live in portland OR lol... Portland has a fighting game scene at arcades and such but I'm thinking of hosting some tournaments for umk3 and vf5fs...lol know one is gonna show if I do tho lol...

Umk3 is the best 2-d fighter and vf5fs is the best 3d fighter imo, i dont know why the masses play those other fighting games competitively.. Its like I just move to the city and am looking to play but I dont really want to play ssfv, tekken ect... I wouldn't mind playing some mk9 tho.. Im gonna go check the match making section now, to see if I can find some players..

Anyway good luck Arez..
It would be great if you could make it man, maybe at another one.