What's new

Video/Tutorial Mysterious MK2 Trailer - A Storm is Rising

For the record, I've already reserved both systems, but I know that when the time comes around, I'm probably going to want one of them. So, even though I said I MAY give both systems away, the winner will have their pick of either. I might consider 2nd or 3rd place prizes however. Sorry for the confusion. I just don't want to disappoint players later. I'll be letting thoughts sit in my head for a few
days before I post from now on.

Reactions: MKB

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Just to quell the questions we've been receiving as of late...

Ththuvhul and I have not set a definitive date for this event as of yet. Once we do, everyone will know, believe me. We HAVE decided upon the tournament format and feel confident that it will be very accessible to players of all skill levels; not just the elite players. At this time, we are working on a deal to get part of the event streamed on the KombatNetwork. As mentioned previously, more details will be unveiled later in the summer.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
streamed? color me intrigued!

somebody call Daniel Tosh, coz I've got a web redemption coming to make up for my last tournament flop.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Look for another announcement on this tournament within the next month. We're getting closer and closer to finalizing everything :)

ColeTrain

Never been to a tournament. Stuck in NY
If that's how it is though then everyone is dead, duh. Unless you go into the past... Again.