What's new

Video/Tutorial Mysterious MK2 Trailer - A Storm is Rising

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Alright, enough playing around. I'll come out with it....

As a couple of you guessed, this video is referencing an event....AKA a tournament that will be taking place in November/December. It is an MK2 tournament (online). More details on the format will be revealed later in the summer. I will say this though... We are aiming to make it an event that ANYONE can win, not just the elite few. So where does the PS4/Xbone come into play, you say? Funny you should ask...

IT'S THE GRAND PRIZE

NOW, the hype has begun :)

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?

As a couple of you guessed, this video is referencing an event....AKA a tournament that will be taking place in November/December. It is an MK2 tournament (online). More details on the format will be revealed later in the summer. I will say this though... We are aiming to make it an event that ANYONE can win, not just the elite few. So where does the PS4/Xbone come into play, you say? Funny you should ask...

IT'S THE GRAND PRIZE

Man Im gonna have to start practicing my Mileena instant air sai...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
If more than 200 people enter, i MAY give both systems to the winner.

OK folks, I'm sorry, but you would have to be braindead not to enter this thing now. We aren't taking signups just yet, but don't worry. You'll know when we do.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream

IT'S THE GRAND PRIZE

I thought it was new MK game trailer :(. still cool tho.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Oh snizaps!!! Is this a tease to MK10 or a real reboot of MK2? or perhaps just a simple port?
If its a port I am think I won't buy it. LBSH I bought MK2 PS3 MKAK For PS3, XBOX and Windows. I am done buying this game again SONY needs to give me a discount if its on PS4 or if on XBONE msoft needs to do the same

CUKO28

Noob
I totally agree with you Edfig! But even if it's a port, knowing myself, I probably will still get it if everyone goes back to it again like it once were 3 years ago.
Thuvthuv and Mkillbill are always doing their best at keeping MK2 alive even with $$$ and prizes. If this doesn't get attention.......then I don't know what will. High props & kudos to you guys man!
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAaaaaaaat!!!

Reactions: MKB

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
LOL at some of the comments... poor Bill, they roasted you! Hard to catch a break when it comes to MK2.

Obviously the tournament wouldn't be on ps4 if the prize IS a ps4 since it's a brand new system.
You certainly have my curiosity peaked as to how anyone could win, not just elites ;) Bring it!!

NoDoubt rawMK2 no longer exists. We have useful info and fun posts about MK2 on this site. And without all the trolling that went on over there. Woot!

Reactions: MKB