What's new

My Personal Joker MU Chart.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
max or high height you can gunshot or dash in d1 into omething, if its low you can jump over it
Thats the thing I don't like about wingdings a J3. Such an amazing air attack that can be cancelled into a move that covers a decent range and can be delayed forever for a MB.

Joker has no favorable options while this is happening. You flinch and they click Mb and it becomes safe, you try to trade with a jump back IJ3 and thats a good luck and then he can wingding for a combo and since NW always has meter itseems like you have to deal with it. I'm not going to lie, I really want to write out my full thoughts on the MU but tbh I'm way to lazy and most of the NW players have said almost everything I wanted to say, just differently so Qwark my dude we will Just have to agree to disagree with you.

@StevoSuprem0 Delaying Jokers b/f3 isn't really a good idea. On legit reaction you can break the armor and cancel into a special because his b/f3s are terribly slow lol but you are right about that still being an option bro. Good stuff

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
What do you mean?
Well Qwark was saying you can punish wingdings and I just don't see how at that range. -30 or whatever it is at a certain range could still be considered safe against Joker. NW has good options in escrima when Joker isn't close. That's all I'm saying lol

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
d2 delayed crowbar and d2~mb low canister will actually hit lol. If you have time to backdash the j3 then wingdings will never come out and you can trip guard with b1 or crowbar. On read you can either dash underneath or jump-back 3.
Nightwing can use wing dings even if he whiffs the j3.(I get alot of people salty with it lol) It's retarded but awesome. It sucks Harley can't do it.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Nightwing can use wing dings even if he whiffs the j3.(I get alot of people salty with it lol) It's retarded but awesome. It sucks Harley can't do it.
Really? What's the timing on it? I can't get it to work :(

Edit: oh wait nvm figured it out. that's some bullshit right there lol.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
@StevoSuprem0 Delaying Jokers b/f3 isn't really a good idea. On legit reaction you can break the armor and cancel into a special because his b/f3s are terribly slow lol but you are right about that still being an option bro. Good stuff
While it is slow, in most matchups in that situation, it won't matter much. TBH, though, that's not something I would do anyway. I'd probably just try to catch a backdash on read with a j3 or follow them with a forward dash and keep the pressure on. I was just proposing something that you could do if you have really good reactions to cover most options.