What's new

Most Creative Player you have seen?

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
NEC 2014 has passed and gone, and it was a great set of matches to see. Upon watching the tournament though, I noticed that it seems that certain people now fall into certain styles with characters, and and seems that every player plays similar with the same character. What are some of the players that you have seen this tournament, or throughout anytime that you admired their play-style with a character, or that was extremely creative?

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Sinestro MAINS
Saaaaaanic fox
NRS community's favorite sith lord Darth Arma
DR "Doctor" Gross
Rev0lver when he isn't playing a 9-1 disadvantage
Instant air zod balls Zod players
Guys that SUCCEED with low tier characters

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
I'm always seeing sonicfox do new crazy resets and using different strings.
While the end result is usually " OH SHIT THE OVERHEAD!!! " it's still fun to see.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
I'm always seeing sonicfox do new crazy resets and using different strings.
While the end result is usually " OH SHIT THE OVERHEAD!!! " it's still fun to see.
I still don't understand how some people see BG as a play-style or creative. Unless I'm overlooking something. Anyone mind enlightening me?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Batgirl is more than just a 50/50 vortex character it's way more to that. Thanks to bola. There are some many mix ups.you can go for 111 into 50/50. B2d3 dash into overhead because the dash looks like the overhead. You canwhiff a normal into cross up DP you can j2 into 50/50 thryll be expexting a 111 you can jump 2 jnti a cross up mix uo with teleport. You can forces a clash baiy with whiff normal into mb bola and if the block mb bola youre at +35. Then there's the whiff normal into cross up 50!50 into a high low 50/50. And don't even get me started on interactables
I still don't understand how some people see BG as a play-style or creative. Unless I'm overlooking something. Anyone mind enlightening me?

Hades

Noob
Sonic fox is definitely high up on the list, i mean the shit this guy has found is ridiculous. Also p2w finding that dirty sinestro corner game and i think he found the vortex too puts him at the top in my eyes. Also fuck him for finding that sinestro vortex (if it was him) shit is sooooo cheap

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Off the top of my head:
Honeybee for sure,
Rev0lver
Gross,
Ninequads' tech recently has been pretty cool,
Fox is sometimes doing new stuff too, ie using new strings,
and Decay also has some cool looking tech.
B2d3 dash into overhead because the dash looks like the overhead.
Wat