What's new

Most Creative Player you have seen?

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Batgirl is more than just a 50/50 vortex character it's way more to that. Thanks to bola. There are some many mix ups.you can go for 111 into 50/50. B2d3 dash into overhead because the dash looks like the overhead. You canwhiff a normal into cross up DP you can j2 into 50/50 thryll be expexting a 111 you can jump 2 jnti a cross up mix uo with teleport. You can forces a clash baiy with whiff normal into mb bola and if the block mb bola youre at +35. Then there's the whiff normal into cross up 50!50 into a high low 50/50. And don't even get me started on interactables
So, you say that she's more than just a 50/50 character but all these strings end up on a 50/50 or ridiculously plus. Doesn't all this you just mentioned put her even farther from being creative? Creative whoever came up with all that tech, there's no question about it(props). The character itself, not so much. IMO.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Off the top of my head:
Honeybee for sure,
Rev0lver
Gross,
Ninequads' tech recently has been pretty cool,
Fox is sometimes doing new stuff too, ie using new strings,
and Decay also has some cool looking tech.

Wat
Well then you tell me why batgirl do the dash into overhead

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Me with Superman, I keep finding new ways to lose.

On actual topic Gross is ridiculous with GL and plays him like no one else.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
. then I guess its me because when I even I dash into low they block so I guess they thought I did b2d3 again. But when I dash into overhead I hit them. It usually hits most of the time. So that's what I thought
They do dash into mixup, not just the overhead. And they do it because they're so plus on hit.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
. then I guess its me because when I even I dash into low they block so I guess they thought I did b2d3 again. But when I dash into overhead I hit them. It usually hits most of the time. So that's what I thought
No the opponent just blocked low lol. I wouldn't say her dash and overhead look the same...even if they did you could tell the difference since a dash would push you across the screen and nothing would hit you.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Off the top of my head:
Honeybee for sure,
Rev0lver
Gross,
Ninequads' tech recently has been pretty cool,
Fox is sometimes doing new stuff too, ie using new strings,
and Decay also has some cool looking tech.

Wat
I didn't even know you mentioned me :) thanks dude keep on fighting the power!!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I mean like voicing your opinion and views even if it may not be the concensus it's gud for the community to have different views not just one.

For ex. I agree with you how you say we still need to evolve our game against BG
Ah ok, thanks! I will do :)

Keep it up with the tech yourself ;) #techmonstersunite #wehavefundamentalstoo