What's new

Most accurate mu and tier chart EVER

E

Eldriken

Literally the most fun fighting game character I've ever played.

edit: It didn't save the timestamp but he plays at like 35 seconds in.

Forgot about that one. I can agree on a 6-4 for this purpose.
Ohhhh. I saw that game being played before. I just didn't recognize the avatar. It does look pretty fun.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
i didnt say i copy and pasted your mu chart onto it i just used yours as a source of information, sorry but IMO lex loses to BG and most certianly does not go even with superman which I'm guessing was what you disagreed with.
The last one I posted said he probably loses to Batgirl and I've always thought he loses to Superman. I really disagree with him not beating Aquaman and losing to Zatanna. Others are arguable but those are the biggest ones IMO

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
The last one I posted said he probably loses to Batgirl and I've always thought he loses to Superman. I really disagree with him not beating Aquaman and losing to Zatanna. Others are arguable but those are the biggest ones IMO
He probably goes even with zatanna but I know he doesn't beat am

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
He probably goes even with zatanna but I know he doesn't beat am
I hate beating this so much but like, I've played every good Aquaman I know of, mostly in multiple sets, over the past 6 months and haven't lost. Normally I wouldn't just go by scores but he has too many advantages in the MU for me to think otherwise. They all pretty much agree. Theo, Cowboy, Deg, Tom Brady, Syknis, etc. I think the only notable person I haven't played yet is Insaynne.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I hate beating this so much but like, I've played every good Aquaman I know of, mostly in multiple sets, over the past 6 months and haven't lost. Normally I wouldn't just go by scores but he has too many advantages in the MU for me to think otherwise. They all pretty much agree. Theo, Cowboy, Deg, Tom Brady, Syknis, etc. I think the only notable person I haven't played yet is Insaynne.
Oh you silly guy, basing things on experience and matchup knowledge.

(On a side note, I know you have said this a lot, and I do believe you, but do you have a post anywhere that explains how you approach/play the MU? I am curious as to what you do/what I can steal should I ever end up pulling my Lex on someone's AM.)

Mst

Noob
If you really want to get this accurate you have to get alot of Charts for each Character and get the avarage matchup numbers, but even then its not really that accurate because someone might think a match up is better than someone else because he got a better experience against a certain Character or his play style works better against this Character. imo

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Just use my chart for Zatanna:
Ares: 6-4
Aquaman: 3-7
Bane: 7-3
Batgirl: 4-6
Batman: 5-5
Black Adam: 4-6
Catwoman: 5-5
Cyborg: 6-4
Deathstroke: 5-5
Doomsday: 4-6
Flash: 5-5
Green Arrow: 5-5
Green Lantern: 7-3
Harley Quinn: 6-4
Hawkgirl: 5-5
Joker: 7-3
Killer Frost: 5-5
Lex Luthor: 5-5
Lobo: 5-5 (people tell me otherwise, so put whatever you want)
Martian Manhunter: 3-7
Nightwing: 6-4
Raven: 4-6
Scorpion: 5-5
Shazam: 5-5
Sinestro: 6-4
Solomon Grundy: 6-4
Superman: 5-5
Wonder Woman: 4-6
Zod: 5-5

If you really want to get this accurate you have to get alot of Charts for each Character and get the avarage matchup numbers, but even then its not really that accurate because someone might think a match up is better than someone else because he got a better experience against a certain Character or his play style works better against this Character. imo

very accurate, such groupthink... matchup tiers:DOGE.... much logic!!! makes very sense take average opinion to determines science

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Sorry for the lack of updates and posts from me, I'm on holiday camping which means no wifi but I'll be back on Monday evening with updates of this chart

Vagrant

Noob
Player opinions on matchup numbers do not make them reality. Even at a "high level".
The characters and matchups are still evolving and changing.

I applaud your effort, but "most accurate EVER" is basically asking for trouble.