What's new

Most accurate mu and tier chart EVER

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I won't dispute that he's pretty bad.

I'm pretty sure he can actually use his arrows pretty well from right outside of footsie range which helps a little.

If I were to just stand and ready an ice arrow in front of you you would be able to block an overhead or low arrow on reaction? I may just have shit reactions but i was only able to block it about half the time against the dummy on record. It seems it can be ambiguous with delayed timing and etc.

Can anyone else confirm that it can be blocked on reaction?
Yes. I've done it plenty of times. Nothing you've said makes this mu remotely 5-5

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I looked at both loads of numbers and asked a few personal flash players which they agreed with more, I tried to keep things simple and not go into decimals because obviously you can't beat someone 5.5-4.5 in a real set so some numbers were rounded
regardless, they don't reflect my opinion of the Flash MU's so saying that it's made by looking at mine and Zyphox's numbers is wrong when they all reflect his MU numbers. For example, I heavily disagree that Flash loses to Zod and Zatanna but it says he does. No disrespect to the few personal flash players you know but MU numbers should be taken by the players playing the character at the highest level which is currently me and Zyphox. Having some other Flash players agree that Flash loses against Zod/Zatanna shouldn't automatically skew it to their favour. I've played more than enough high level Zod players (@AK Pig Of The Hut, etc) to know Flash doesn't lose that MU.
It's reasons like this why MU numbers will never be completely accurate.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
First of all I quoted your mu chart as a source of information.Nothing more. Sorry if you don't agree with ALL the numbers but lets just look at the idea and realise that will all mus in the game in a single chart obviously not EVERYONE will agree on things. I've heard from multiple sources that zod beats flash 6-4 but as always if you give me enough reason to change it i will, I'm making this chart without a stubborn mentality @HoneyBee

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
regardless, they don't reflect my opinion of the Flash MU's so saying that it's made by looking at mine and Zyphox's numbers is wrong when they all reflect his MU numbers. For example, I heavily disagree that Flash loses to Zod and Zatanna but it says he does. No disrespect to the few personal flash players you know but MU numbers should be taken by the players playing the character at the highest level which is currently me and Zyphox. Having some other Flash players agree that Flash loses against Zod/Zatanna shouldn't automatically skew it to their favour. I've played more than enough high level Zod players (@AK Pig Of The Hut, etc) to know Flash doesn't lose that MU.
It's reasons like this why MU numbers will never be completely accurate.
i agree, i haven't updated my MU chart i think Flash does well against zod. Zatanna MU on the other hand...... @deg222 :DOGE

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
this isn't my mu chart :/
i didnt say i copy and pasted your mu chart onto it i just used yours as a source of information, sorry but IMO lex loses to BG and most certianly does not go even with superman which I'm guessing was what you disagreed with.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
First of all I quoted your mu chart as a source of information.Nothing more. Sorry if you don't agree with ALL the numbers but lets just look at the idea and realise that will all mus in the game in a single chart obviously not EVERYONE will agree on things. I've heard from multiple sources that zod beats flash 6-4 but as always if you give me enough reason to change it i will, I'm making this chart without a stubborn mentality @HoneyBee
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just because 'multiple' sources say he's losing, that doesn't make it true if those sources aren't playing the MU at the highest level. Even Zyphox now agrees Flash doesn't lose vs Zod.
With all due respect, this seems like a tragic waste of your time.
I agree.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
With all due respect, this seems like a tragic waste of your time.
I'm tired of hearing how 15-20 characters in this game are top 10, how only 2-3 characters are bottom 5 and how up to 10 characters are top 5. It's not that wasteful of time IMO i don't just sit at my computer and do it all day being bored as hell,i started it a while ago and do small bits here and there.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just because 'multiple' sources say he's losing, that doesn't make it true if those sources aren't playing the MU at the highest level. Even Zyphox now agrees Flash doesn't lose vs Zod.

I agree.
fair enough i'll change it to 5-5, flash is now on 168 and zod is on 169 so zod is still better:DOGE

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Most accurate tier list ever.

Every character - A

If you can't beat someone in this game you're a bitch.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I'm tired of hearing how 15-20 characters in this game are top 10, how only 2-3 characters are bottom 5 and how up to 10 characters are top 5. It's not that wasteful of time IMO i don't just sit at my computer and do it all day being bored as hell,i started it a while ago and do small bits here and there.
One solution you could try is to stop caring about tier lists. :)

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
I'm going to recommend you don't try this.

But if you insist, Whiteboi and I have talked pretty extensively about Doomsday's match up numbers and I think the only one we don't agree on is WW. We both have charts in the DD section.

Seriously though don't do this.

E

Eldriken

But if you insist, Whiteboi and I have talked pretty extensively about Doomsday's match up numbers and I think the only one we don't agree on is WW. We both have charts in the DD section.
Your avatar...what is it? :confused:

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.

Oh deathstroke as well. But everything else, yeap.