What's new

Mortal Kombat X Team Tournament Video 5V5 and Hotel Casual Videos

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Apologies for Sound issue - didnt have a mixer and there was massive request to include the room audio

So yes there is an echo, this will be my only response to any comments like "Yo bro did you know theres a slight echo?"

Team Yomi
@michaelangelo
@Denzell
@FOREVER KING
Slayer
@MITDJT

Team EC
@CD jr
@RM Cossner
@R.E.O.
@SonicFox5000
@Tom Brady

Pig of the hut (Kenshi) vs N1kolass (Ermac)

GGA 16 bit (Kitana) vs Blind Ducky (Dvorah)

Blind Ducky (Dvorah) vs Pnut (Kotal Khan)

GGA Pimimjim (Kenshi Kenjutsu /Kano) vs Blind Ducky (Dvorah)

Smarrgasm (Raiden Scorpion) vs GGA PimPimJim (Jaqui)

GGa 16 Bit (Kitana) vs Pnut (Kotal) & Whiteboi (Ferra Tor) vs GGA Dizzy (Raiden) <--I think this was Dizzy

GGA Pimpimjim (Reptile) vs Pnut (Kotal)

***Some Videos May still be processing

@CrimsonShadow
@STORMS
sweet stuff mang... wish we coulda got more sets in. was nice meetin you though

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
I feel like most of them were kind of just thrown off by it, but I'm not sure
it waas ass til last patch.. now its neutral for the first 2 hits (which it's a true mid btw) and like -2 on any hit after that.. so its a guess pretty much to punish it. the best option is to backdash it or armor depending on how fast and how many hits of armor you have. he can always f24 or d4 ur bd too.. its def good now though with that buff. that was a huge buff

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
it waas ass til last patch.. now its neutral for the first 2 hits (which it's a true mid btw) and like -2 on any hit after that.. so its a guess pretty much to punish it. the best option is to backdash it or armor depending on how fast and how many hits of armor you have. he can always f24 or d4 ur bd too.. its def good now though with that buff. that was a huge buff
Can you mash a special to punish it like with Dvorahs spray?

Edit: Nvm you just said its safe. Im dumb.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Great upload Pig can't wait to see the rest of the combo breakers matches that were Ddos'd. Hopefully those will be up soon.

Clampa_

Learn from this.
Great matches, what ever happened to that exhibition where you where going to see if someone could beat sonicfox, or did that already happen?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Great matches, what ever happened to that exhibition where you where going to see if someone could beat sonicfox, or did that already happen?
Would of been cool to see but they prob had a hard time getting people together all at once with the internet prob and trying to figure out the 5v5. Hopefully at CEO we can see it, I was looking forward to it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Would of been cool to see but they prob had a hard time getting people together all at once with the internet prob and trying to figure out the 5v5. Hopefully at CEO we can see it, I was looking forward to it.
Dizzy was granted the winner for obvious reasons

Will mention on next armory

It was crazy because just when you would start to think DJT was playing way too cheesy, he would pull something off that made you realize he wasn't a one trick pony with Cage. Great games, great experience.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Exactly how hard is it to get out of johnny FTC? The maniac punching move. Yall say that was hype, but raidens is a block inf?

Cage is my secondary so I have no problem watching fisticuff spam, but it's hilarious how people are liking this but freaking out about raiden lol

Cage is my secondary so I have no problem watching fisticuff spam, but it's hilarious how people are liking this but freaking out about raiden lol
I think it's because its how it was intended to be used, so no ones surprised. NRS even showed it in the Kombat Cast when they broke down Johnny Cage's moveset.

Last edited: