What's new

Mortal Kombat X Team Tournament Video 5V5 and Hotel Casual Videos

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Apologies for Sound issue - didnt have a mixer and there was massive request to include the room audio

So yes there is an echo, this will be my only response to any comments like "Yo bro did you know theres a slight echo?"

Team Yomi
@michaelangelo
@Denzell
@FOREVER KING
@MF SLAYER
@MITDJT

Team EC
@CD jr
@RM Cossner
@R.E.O.
@SonicFox5000
@Tom Brady

Pig of the hut (Kenshi) vs N1kolass (Ermac)

GGA 16 bit (Kitana) vs Blind Ducky (Dvorah)

Blind Ducky (Dvorah) vs Pnut (Kotal Khan)

GGA Pimimjim (Kenshi Kenjutsu /Kano) vs Blind Ducky (Dvorah)

Smarrgasm (Raiden Scorpion) vs GGA PimPimJim (Jaqui)

GGa 16 Bit (Kitana) vs Pnut (Kotal) & Whiteboi (Ferra Tor) vs GGA Dizzy (Raiden) <--I think this was Dizzy

GGA Pimpimjim (Reptile) vs Pnut (Kotal)

***Some Videos May still be processing

@CrimsonShadow
@STORMS

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Sorry for not HD quality but my avermedia kept telling me PS4 content is copyright protected although im using the RED hdmi cable that came w the avermedia to reove the issue. This isnt an issue on xbone for some reason

I also have a long set w me vs CORN Footwurk and Adonis but the aspet ratio wasnt correct so I didnt bother posting. If you guys want me to post it still let me know but bleh it's zoomed in kinda hard

Gegz

It's all in the game yo'
Sorry for not HD quality but my avermedia kept telling me PS4 content is copyright protected although im using the RED hdmi cable that came w the avermedia to reove the issue. This isnt an issue on xbone for some reason

I also have a long set w me vs CORN Footwurk and Adonis but the aspet ratio wasnt correct so I didnt bother posting. If you guys want me to post it still let me know but bleh it's zoomed in kinda hard
Yeah i think you forgot to disable hdcp in ps4 options.

Thank you very much for the videos

Medina4life

Media Master
yea, you have to disable HDCP like stated above. WHile it's disabled you can't use Netflix app and stuff like that. Xbox auto enables HDCP for apps like that. For whatever reason Sony decided to use a hard on/off switch.

At least you can disable it in this console at least.

haketh

Noob

Dude just post it, who's really gonna care about it being zoomed in