What's new

MORTAL KOMBAT X Stream tomorrow 3:00 CST...Questions?

K-Squared Kotal Kahn's numerous ways to heal himself intrigue me. Blood God and Sun God have two each (combos of Blood Totem, Sun Ray, and Soul Scorcher). War God has only Sun Ray b/c offensive variation I reckon

I like this guy. He's got to be the most interesting of the New Generation in gameplay terms and he's by far the most charismatic...

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
they didn't answer questions, but mine got answered! XD
quan's purple makes skulls and runes like harley's MB grab that does additional damage
green has single hit (continuous?) armor.
red makes opponent take more chip damage.
the green circle was confusing because torr kept throwing ferra and quan would armor through it, so they made it seem like he keeps the armor from single hits, but it breaks if he gets hit twice. idk.

he has purple, green, and red circles.
Ah, you mean the orange chip damage trap for the enemy.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
you think wrong. we've been talking about it for like 2 weeks and we haven't seen any footage of it until now so that's why we're wondering what it does.
He has an orange-colored ring for chip damage -- his only red power that I see is that small triangle that appears when he summons the bat.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
this is the first time we're seeing it because it wasn't in his trailer or any leaked footage. it looks orange on stream, but everyone who played the game at an expo called it red so that's what i'm going with.
and the bat is only in summoner, not sorcerer.

Matix218

Get over here!
Good question, hopefully they support all the systems, i don't see y not
Well the main concern would be if they have a separate developer handle the ps3 and xb360 ports (like they did with the injustice vita port). I hope they handle all versions of mkx in house