Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer Released - Featuring Many Character Reveals

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Things I noticed in the trailer, this one specifically:

Baraka - Bottom left corner at 0:19.
Shinnok - at 0:32.
MK1 Raiden - at 0:32.
Erron Black - at 0:49.
Headshot of Kitana's Alternate Costume - at 1:02.
Hanzo Hasashi (aka Human Scorpion) - at 1:14-1:15.
Kung Jin's Alternate Costume - On the right at 1:16.
Rain - at 1:17.
Full body shot of Kitana's Alternate Costume - at 1:22
Sindel - at 1:22-1:23.
Ferra-Tor's Alternate Costume - at 1:31.
Ferra/Torr look to be in their main costume. How do you figure it is their alt?

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
I feel like Ed is trolling, I think Mileena, Erron Black, Shinnok, Kung Jin, Takeda, and Jacqui will all be playable. Kung Jin, Takeda, and Jacqui are definitely playable, they showed fatalities/x-rays from an in-game view of them. That "leaked" roster was : Johnny, Kung Jin, Sonya, Liu Kang, Takeda, Kenshi, Jax, Jacqui, Shinnok, Erron Black, Mileena. I have a feeling that's the roster, plus 4-6 other characters. I can't see Erron and Shinnok NOT being playable, especially Shinnok.

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
And I AM SO GLAD they finally showed Bow-man (Kung Jin). Lol, I was dying to know who the character was, and he looks awesome!!!!!

I think the other two reveals were Mileena and Erron Black. They play a bigger role in the comic. Rain is a lesser character at the moment (in the comics), so I think he will just make an appearance in story mode. Sindel won't be playable, and Baraka might not either. I think those 3 could potentially be DLC, not all of them though.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
You should really being throwing spoiler tags around that shit!
Oh man, I just ruined the game for everyone now leaking plots like that! I guess I shouldn't spoil that Kung Jin puts Kintaro out of commission by sticking him with an arrow to the knee. And that Sektor & Cyrax found that the Fast Food business is more to their liking and retried. :DOGE

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
OMG!!! Just got back to civilization. So much to catch up on and now finally the story mode trailer which looks SICK I might add... Can SOMEONE nominate story mode for some sort of Oscar or Academy Award like seriously its fucking EPIC!!!

Wheres Baraka? I want Baraka! NOW. Oh and Li Mai too. No mention of the Greastest Emperor since Genghis Kahn. Shao Kahn.

Miss him so much.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
...I thought we were friends. I thought we BONDED over Jade's injustice of a death. No...turns out you are just another man to punish...

Sindel's the reason Jade's dead and buried in the first place. Ya gotsta do what ya gotsta do, and she gotsta get her ass whooped.

Justice will be served.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
5 reveals huh? I'll play your game, Ed Boon.

Takahashi Takeda (if you listen well there's an extra "ha" in that name at the beginning of the trailer)
Jacqueline Briggs
Kung Jin

They're straight up mentioned by Sub-Zero's unmasked alt, badass as he is. Jacqueline and Kung Jin have bits of their X-Rays shown too, it seems. Takeda is also in there with gameplay footage. These three are in the game guaranteed.

Mileena is the only other character mentioned by name in that trailer. So I'd speculate she was also revealed in this trailer.

After that, there's no other character that's mentioned by name other than Kano which was obviously revealed before. That brings us up to 4.

Now, Rain dropkicks Kotal off a building - While badass, that's the only thing we see of him. I don't know who the fuck Erron Black is, and if you're not reading the comic chances are you don't either so if you ask me who the fuck is Erron Black I'd say "I have no goddamn clue."

There's only ONE other character that we would instantly recognize, is given a good close-ass look at his face, and who's jewelry seems to be at the center of the story. I'm talking about the fallen Elder God himself, Shinnok.

tl;dr I think the trailer revealed Jacqueline Briggs, Takahashi Takeda, Kung Jin, Mileena and Shinnok.
I agree

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
The Red Smoke that fills the sky, I think that's Quan Chi or Shinnok at work. If you look close, it looks like the The smoke is coming from the stage where Quan Chi' Brother Hood of Shadow reside. Also, it appears Special Forces are engaging in battle with Sindel & Kitana under the Quan Chi influence while the sky is Red.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
it appears the women all got breast reductions while the men decided to show more skin or upgrade their muscle-tone. look at that manly beard and those pecs on sub zero! Rain decided he needed to show some skin too.

anyway. amazing trailer!

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Where the HELL is Tanya in all of this, I would have thought her role would have come to play here.
That's a damn good question, wasn't she important in MK4? Has she even made any appearances in the MK comic?