Erron

Most likely not

Rain
Sindel
Whoever else was in there

In the air

Sonya
Johnny
Shinnok (he'll be in. As the main boss probably. IDK if he'll be playable)

Levaranoia

War God

Mustard and I's Story Mode breakdown is live!

Give it a look if you're still riding the MKX hype train like we are!
This was actually a solid break down, usually people just put a bunch of dumb assumptions and stuff. I liked the freeze framing and slowing down of stuff. Great work.

Reactions: JLG
I'm pretty sure that dark kitana is actually Jade. The clothing and the hairstyle are different and this one suits the whole army general thing as well. Her and Sindel look to be undead (revived by Quan Chi probably) and Jade is already confirmed dead. I think Kitana was completely revived (not just undead)

Also there was a distinct absence of Quan-Chi... interesting as you'd think he'd be a pretty big part of the story

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Also, anyone else have theories on Sub, who he is? I'm going to say Kuai Liang! Makes no sense to bring back Bi han only to make him Sub again and give him the same scar? Not buying it. I'm going with Kuai Liang til NRS confirms otherwise! Though Sub seems more neutral/good this time around as oppose to getting more directly involved but guess time will tell. Man want this game now, now!!! lol

The masked/unmasked is a costume change, but the masked he clearly doesn't have his scar or if it's there hard to see...

I take it Ermac is officially sided with Mileena's gang, I think but then he was walking with Erron Black who has worked with Black Dragon and Kotal Kahn so who the hell knows lol.

Anyone else notice Ermac's alternate look? No hoody? Unless that's his look without the hoody cause his mouth looked the same?

Also is that Evil undead Kitana? Has to be before she comes back normally.

zombie sindel looks cool but couldn't care if she was brought back.

WB has this thing for beards haha. First DC heroes Batman, Superman now Scorpion and Sub-Zero haha.

Still no Fujin though, Johnny Cage confirmations. Man I dont know why but have this bad feeling both will die at some point.

I see Rain apparently isn't DEAD afterall..interesting, some durability considered he was fucking fried like Kennedy's chicken lol

Mileena looks hot in a older kind of way.

Takeda has whips, Kung Jin has bows. I'm very curious how they play, Jin's bow fatality is flashy as fuck lol. I still have no interest in Jac Briggs, I know she didn't say much here but from this trailer she looks just as boring as she is in the comic just listening to Cassie and her best buddy apparently. Now, Takeda and KJ on the other hand and Erron Black I'm curious about.

after watching it about 40 times, I want one of those skull guys to be playable.
I agree lol that part in the ship or when they have Cassie and her crew in prison, that dude looked so badass. That mask...

Kokoko

Somehow
I'm pretty sure that dark kitana is actually Jade. The clothing and the hairstyle are different and this one suits the whole army general thing as well. Her and Sindel look to be undead (revived by Quan Chi probably) and Jade is already confirmed dead. I think Kitana was completely revived (not just undead)
Kitana more likely

trufenix

bye felicia
If Jacqui doesn't have a fatal where she punches the head off and then shoots it out of the sky that is a huge missed opportunity.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
How is unmasked sub going to look with the Unbreakable variation?

I trust NRS to make something cool, I'm just curious. Ice Beard? Ice mask with hair poking out from under it?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
God I don't know what is better the trailer or all the crazy hype and jumping to crazy conclusions... Or that the trailer proves half or what people thought and leaked and stuff wrong and soon half of what everyone thinks and is saying now will be wrong... Oh I love the smell of fried brains...

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
fucking yeah .... Mileena seems amazing , better than ever ! The Queen Bitch is back ! :p:D

IMO, the 5 playable :
-Takeda
-Jacqui
-Kung Jin
- Mileena
- Erron Black

Shinnok : final boss non-playable

Rain and Sindel : non-playable and in story mode only as NPCs

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Things I noticed in the trailer, this one specifically:

Baraka - Bottom left corner at 0:19.
Shinnok - at 0:32.
MK1 Raiden - at 0:32.
Erron Black - at 0:49.
Headshot of Kitana's Alternate Costume - at 1:02.
Hanzo Hasashi (aka Human Scorpion) - at 1:14-1:15.
Kung Jin's Alternate Costume - On the right at 1:16.
Rain - at 1:17.
Full body shot of Kitana's Alternate Costume - at 1:22
Sindel - at 1:22-1:23.
Ferra-Tor's Alternate Costume - at 1:31.

Last edited:

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
@Raider
Thanks for posting the MKX Storymode Trailer :)

Man, the storyline in MKX is going to be epic! Also Mileena is looking really awesome in MKX.

Dang, it's going to be tough for me to decide which character to main in this game between my old school favorites Sub-Zero (favorite MK ninja) and Mileena (favorite female MK character) and the new school characters that I feel are the best new MK characters designs since MK2 Ferra Torr,D'varoh, and Kotal Kahn.

fucking yeah .... Mileena seems amazing , better than ever ! The Queen Bitch is back ! :p:D

IMO, the 5 playable :
-Takeda
-Jacqui
-Kung Jin
- Mileena
- Erron Black

Shinnok : final boss non-playable

Rain and Sindel : non-playable and in story mode only as NPCs
Shinnok is playable..