What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" Reveal Trailer & Press Release! New Characters, New Game Modes and More Koming!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
"Fueled by next-gen technology, Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with dynamic gameplay to create an unprecedented Kombat experience."
were that quoted from?
you think that means ps4/xbo only?

E

Eldriken

Guys, did you notice at 1:27 in the video that the blood from Sub-Zero's nose had crystallized? dat detail

Too bad it was just CGI, however. Would be cool to see that kinda stuff in-game, however.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I have to say, the environment, the lighting, the effects, the xray were amazing
BUT
EXCUSE
ME
No one noticed the mediocre -at best- animations?
Those bone shuttering blows to the elbow and leg of SubZero (reminds me of MK4 throws) are supposed to be normals?
And how the hell are they going to explain how Sub-Zero is to be this time?
Oh! And not to mention Sub-Zero's face when the mask fell off... Chinese? NO! Of course not. A generic face... Just a generic face.

If this footage is indeed gameplay, then the graphics are not a problem, it's the mechanics etc that it's going to mess this game up.

E

Eldriken

This trailer could've had twinkle lil star or the ABCs as the fuckin song and yall wouldve been perfectly fine with it. The simple fact it was rap upsets you guys -_- smh. I don't discriminate against any music, but it seems like everybody hates and judges mine.
I don't like rap and all, but that's not the reason why I disliked the song. It just didn't fit the trailer. But that's just my opinion, dude. Nothing against your musical tastes. =)

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Wow....massive overreaction to Khalifa's track here.
If you don't like rap, fine, but lol at the culmination of things.

Anyway, possible interactables/environmental hazards? #DealWithIt
And if you pause it at 1:25, I think that's the size of the character models/screen draw we're getting for the gameplay.
Seems like there'll be more fluidity to the movement with that distance, both vertical and horizontally.

Bring it. E3. Boon. Bring us answers. NRS please. @tylerlansdown can i haz another patch like the 2 second one you gave me at UFGT? Appreciate it!!

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that I've cleaned all of the "Champagne" off of my keyboard, I'd like to go out on a limb and say that I for one thought the song was pretty sweet and went great with the flow of the fight. Although, granted, had I picked the music it would have been fudgin' metal, because I fudgin' love metal, and Mortal Kombat is Fudgin' Metal.
Also, I won't mind intractables or weapons in the game as long as they don't suck. Plus intractables can always be turned off, so they can't ruin the game.
And, lastly, #MoreTarkatans #MoreShokans #BuffBaraka #BuffOutworld #FudginMetal #ImNext

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Whiz fucked half of the trailer for me, it was hella hype, but the music, oh man, where is dan forden?

I let out a huge cum, my whole ppl in the house freaked out watching me scream like a fan boy, on the sec i saw scorpion so godlike in the trailer.