What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" Reveal Trailer & Press Release! New Characters, New Game Modes and More Koming!

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
The wait is over! The kountdown that Boon started one month again has come to an end! And what has even further brought us to the confirmation of a Mortal Kombat announcement with the recently leaked promotional poster, well, just two questions remain!

"ARE YOU READY?!" #WHOSNEXT

View attachment 8701

"Fueled by next-gen technology, Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with dynamic gameplay to create an unprecedented Kombat experience."

Source: https://twitter.com/noobde
Phenomenal

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
... I don't know why companies do this. A reveal trailer revealing nothing except CGI footage that resembles nothing of what the final product will show.

Today MKX was revealed (which we already knew) and we learned nothing about it.

Great trolling tactics.
It creates hype for the E3 reveal. MK X may just get lost amongst a flood of other games without some pre event hype.

E

Eldriken

Liked the trailer, just didn't like the music.

Seems like they may be taking a Mortal Kombat 4 approach with the weapons and limb breaking. Seems X-Rays are still in and possibly interactables. Looks like it will be awesome. I guess we'll have to wait until more is revealed.

I'm very disappointed by the lack of actual gameplay footage. I expected something more similar to mk9's trailer, with several chatacters and a glimpse of gameplay. Scorpion's costume is really nice, though.
lol for me is ok, if you want that wait the e3 or evo