What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" listing surfaces on Amazon UK

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
But you have a year+ to make that...
I do, but I also don't know where my money may need to be allocated to, and even if it didn't NEED to be put for something else, I always could use that money to pay off my car note faster. :p

I got things I need to take care of first before I ever think of throwing down $500+ for a new console. I can always do the $65 once in a while (and make it more affordable via trade-ins, etc).

So is it going to be a last gen game ported to next gen. Or a next gen game ported to last gen? Either way I am semi disappointed. I was expecting something fully next gen that the 360 and PS3 wouldn't be able to handle lol.

Oh well. I'm still hyped.
I am severely let down, I want a full fledged next gen game. Like Arkham Knight.

I do, but I also don't know where my money may need to be allocated to, and even if it didn't NEED to be put for something else, I always could use that money to pay off my car note faster. :p
Also keep in mind XBone is reducing to 400. There's always holiday deals, and you can set aside $10 a week thats 520 you can make, I just think it needs a bit of discipline, but it's doable, if you don't splurge.

>proverty niiggas got a year
>not enough time to make 400
>kek

if true I am lowkey disappointed. Wanted the next nrs game to be fully next gen not a 360 game ported to the ps4/xbox one for a minor graphical upgrade.

will everyone have a next gen console by next year? Thats the big question here. Ultra and marvel will still be the biggest fighting games and they still run on current gen systems. I don't think it would benefit tournaments to start using next gen systems before 2016.

edit: btw I don't see why people should care about a next gen mk. It's about the gameplay guys...

Xbox360 version will run better than PS3 version and new gen consoles won't be tournament standard for a while because they're expensive. TOs can go buy 3-4 360s with what they would spend on a PS4/Xbone.
Run better on 360 lol i doubt it and this game doesn't release for a while now most likely next year for sure so next gen could be the normal for tournaments by then.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
By the time this comes out next gen will be the standard I'm sure of that. Time to save up kiddies. Also expect a DOPE new arcade stick.
I highly doubt that. This new gen is complete garbage so far. I was going to buy a PS4/Xbone if MK10 was next-gen only but thankfully that isn't the case. Fuck paid online. Oh yeah and there's a PC version, making these new consoles even more worthless.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Remember every mk has play dif In each system since mk2... Thats what I meant u retard.
yo dude i dont know you or have a problem with you, but why are you so rude to people, are you incapable of friendly chat? i dont get why your such an ass here, how old are you? either your a kid or you get bullied in real life so you act like a big man here. anyway just cool it with the stupid attitude.

on topic: i just jizzed and hope

Levaranoia

War God
Xbox360 version will run better than PS3 version and new gen consoles won't be tournament standard for a while because they're expensive. TOs can go buy 3-4 360s with what they would spend on a PS4/Xbone.
Games only run better on the x360 when they are DEVELOPED on the x360 first and then ported to Ps3 after. If it was developed on the ps3 first and then ported to the 360 neither of the versions would have a problem. Basically what I'm saying is that developement on the 360 fucks over other systems. Hopefully the next game is developed on the ps4 and then ported to other versions.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I just hope that the game is developed on either the One or PS4 so we can at least have a somewhat more equal gaming experience per console.