What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" listing surfaces on Amazon UK

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah im abit pissed that its x gen

but most here with a PS4 better get it on a PS4 and show them why its a better decision to go current Gen, plus more people to play Inj is dead on PS4

i give credit to KI for going balls out this gen only

AND A SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!!!! IF THE PS4 IS ONLINE REGION LOCKED WHEN THE XBOX IS NOT, I WILL FLIP THE FUCK OUT

Enough angry caps, but its not acceptable in this day and age, to be online Region locked, up yo network game NRS

P.S. HYPED :D

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
Well i hope its kind of fake, i don't want a game made on 5 years old console with just more effects on next gen, BUT a full new engine game based on new consoles/ pc...

Espio

Kokomo
The game will be dumbed one for old gen to handle it.
When they made Star Wars The Force Unleashed, the Wii version graphically looked different from the Xbo360 and PS3 versions, which looked better.

So I don't see why that's going to be an issue now.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Cross gen is kind of disappointing. I don't have an Xbox 360 and that'll most likely be the tournament standard one.
When you think about it though, far too many people own X360's and PS3's to leave those systems out. Imagine how much money they'd be missing out on with a next-gen only release; probably tens of millions.

I think that as of now, maybe 11 million people total own PS4 and Xbox One, combined. So just under half of all the people who own the systems would have to buy the game in order to equal the previous generation's sales.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, gives me time to start saving for a Xbox One and new HD TV. lol Hope in a way it's not early 2015. Man, why can't fucking E3 be in NYC ONCE? I mean we have every other damn thing here, why NOT E3 once? lol

Would be awesome if Wii U got MK 4 updated with online play. :) or for 3DS even better!

ryublaze

Noob
Most people will probably stick with current gen to save money, especially for PS3 users. PS3's the only system out of the four that doesn't have to pay for online services so there's really no reason for us to switch.

So is it going to be a last gen game ported to next gen. Or a next gen game ported to last gen? Either way I am semi disappointed. I was expecting something fully next gen that the 360 and PS3 wouldn't be able to handle lol.

Oh well. I'm still hyped.