What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" listing surfaces on Amazon UK

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
They could always make whatever downgrades are necessary to keep it running.

See, this is one of the reasons I wanted MKvsDC 2: so that the odd game would start the transition into current-gen, and MK10 would be saved for a complete current-gen game after the cross-generation transition period has ended.
As long as the characters and backgrounds don't look like ugly piles of mud, I'm fine if the gameplay's good!
Still, there's never any need to insult someone: you can avoid fighting and shit-flinging by not being rude.
:DOGE

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
haha Im a 28 years old hispanic male that works in construction.... I dont get bullied... like evar.

Thats just that way I am I guess. im not an ass kisser and dont really care to make virtual friends.:DOGE
Are hispanic males scary by default I dont get it? :/ . And why is that just the way you are? lol, I get some of what you say its just you say it in the rudest ways sometimes. And you dont need to make virtual friends just to be polite to people dude :p

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Hopefully MKX will be developed like the next Smash Bros (with graphics on the Wii U being great & shitty graphics on the 3DS). I don't want it to look like shit on Xbox One/PS4 just because it's cross platform.

Of course making the game cross platform was the right step to take, but don't fuck it up for people who have consoles that can handle better graphics. MKX should look like a next-gen fighter on PS4/Xbox One. Also for people who say graphics don't matter....LOL! If graphics weren't important, then why do people rush out to buy consoles on day one without even knowing what games are coming out? Why didn't Nintendo & Sony quit development on new consoles & just keep making games for N64 & PS1? Graphics are one of the main factors that push new console sales. You think people bought an Xbox One just to have voice command on their TV? Of course gameplay is paramount, I'm not saying it's not, but to say "who cares about the graphics?" is just stupid frankly.

In any industry you have to push "new & improved specs" to drive sales of future products. Otherwise why the fuck would anyone upgrade? Better graphics, higher resolution screens, longer battery life, more hp, more mpg, 50% more this, 30% more that....this is how industry works. If everyone just said "What I have now is fine, thanks"...there would be no reason for companies to do R&D, a SHITTON of people would be laid off, & the stock market would crash because no one is buying anything.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Are hispanic males scary by default I dont get it? :/ . And why is that just the way you are? lol, I get some of what you say its just you say it in the rudest ways sometimes. And you dont need to make virtual friends just to be polite to people dude :p
Some people are just douchbags and that's the way it is