What's new

Mortal Kombat X Erron Black, Baraka, Shinnok, Goro and Jax Screenshot and Fatality Screenshot + More

Quancheese

Shinnok Aggressor
I'm pretty sure Baraka will be in the foreground , and you will be able to fight him by winning rounds with conditions I.e no block or flawless, like those secret fights in mk9. He will pop out and own face, but as far as fully playable, we would know that fate by now this far in. Shinnoks alt looks sick too. And that Erron black screen looks like a brutality with his guns.

QUANTUM CHI LMAO

Nope. Just because Baraka could make it in doesn't mean Sindel or Smoke will. If anything Baraka, Rain or Fujin could be DLC and Sindel and Smoke will be nothing more than story NPC's, I'm calling it right now.

It's called Stunt Double and it is definitely not the reason why Noob isn't confirmed.
Ermac uses telekinesis, does that deconfirm Kenshi? Cassie uses Johnnys nutpunch and Sonyas cartwheel but they're both in. The argument is void.

Please stop.
Damn spell check lol

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
If we're getting Baraka then we are definitely getting Rain, Sindel, Fuijin and Smoke. YEAH. I said it!
As much as I would like that Sindel and Smoke are lacking new designs which seems to be key to telling who is playable. it's possible Boon has purposley done that to make them a surprise unlock, but under conditions I don't think they will be playabe.

kantboy-2

Ripper
The Cassie selfie fatality pic confirms what I wanted to know from the beginning; every character gets at least 3 cinematic fatalities, not counting brutalities.

So Cassie has the Gum, Selfie and Drone fatalities. Nice. :D

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
As much as I would like that Sindel and Smoke are lacking new designs which seems to be key to telling who is playable. it's possible Boon has purposley done that to make them a surprise unlock, but under conditions I don't think they will be playabe.
Where are people seeing Smoke?

I'm sort of expecting an Ultimate MKX soon by how many almost full characters there will be.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
That isn't Baraka, that's a generic Tarkatan. The model looks shitty compared to everyone else.

Yo......dat John Marston doe!!!!!

Last edited:

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Even if Baraka is in, he is still better than another generic human character. Stop crying, its only a screenshot, might aswell be a random Tarkatan.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Tartakans :

Baraka :

If he looks crappy it's because he won't be in the cast imo.
Yeah, that's kinda what I meant. I just don't think he's a playable character, that's all. I definitely see a big difference between Baraka and the generics now, though. Thanks.

trufenix

bye felicia
Would seem kind of odd that every other shot is of a playable character and for a faction one they picked an npc. Lets go Baraka!

Also, this time I think the Sub Zero fans have a case.

There was a full leak on gamefaqs that Boon denied but it got deleted real quick. But in reading it, I do believe it was legit. Liu Kang is the final boss and can be unlocked at some point. He will have a regular form version that is playable. Noob Saibot is unlockable.