What's new

Mortal Kombat X Erron Black, Baraka, Shinnok, Goro and Jax Screenshot and Fatality Screenshot + More

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Nobody realised 10moreyears of Deathstroke online complaints?

They're gonna nerf Erron Black so hard because of all the crying he'll be Sheeva tier in 3 months.
Only idiots would assume that Erron Black will be another Deathstroke. No way NRS would make the mistake of taking a cool character again and giving him the most lazy, dull, and generic(Yet sadly effective) moves ever.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Only idiots would assume that Erron Black will be another Deathstroke.
Erron Black will be another Deathstroke.

However, the sheer levels of confidence in NRS are staggering. I am usually a very pesimist person so I expect the worst.

I don't see where Liu really fits in besides just being a staple MK character.
First of all Liu has a good chunk of importance in this story mode, killed by his mentor raiden he is now in the predicament he is in because of Raiden (under Quantum Chi's control but not completely) he will seek revenge on Raiden first and foremost, probably has his own agenda to continue protecting earthrealm even from the afterlife, and maybe he will even have some conflict with Johnny Cage and the rest of the special forces should he feel they are not the true protectors, or if they try to stop his path.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Anyone thinks goro will be the big permenant grappler of mk? Kinda like zangief from street fighter, whcih is cool with me, coz sheeva is meh

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
LOL this is ridiculous even Baraka Made it in to the game and no Noob Saibot or Cyborgs... what a kick to the nuts
Sad to say but i dont think noob is making the cut, dlc maybe. If he didnt, its shinnok time!