What's new

Mortal Kombat X Erron Black, Baraka, Shinnok, Goro and Jax Screenshot and Fatality Screenshot + More

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
If we're getting Baraka then we are definitely getting Rain, Sindel, Fuijin and Smoke. YEAH. I said it!

It would appear as though the entire mk1 and mk2 cast are returning except for shang unless he is dlc. in all honesty it would not surprise me if these characters appear in every MK game going forward.

Shinnok looks soooo cool. he is like a male version of Maleficent.

Noob
@ColdSpine You know how i know that they got complitly rid of noobsaibot? simple all this habilities have been delegated to otehr characters:
Johnny Cage and Scorpion do everything Noob did back in MK9 specially Johnny with his ill call it Noob Saibot Variation -.-

as for chances of him being DLC? the slim hope i have is that he will come back like in Deception with Cyborg Smoke, but im pretty sure DLC will be 2 of this 4: Fushin ( everyone and their mothers are asking for him ) Rain ( in the story doubt that he is in the launch rooster ) Liu Kang dunno whats up with him but if not in the current story rooster he will be dlc, and finally Cyrax as he seems to be in the game in some form or another

EDIT: SPOILERS :my bad forgot reiko is a major player for DLC we dunno the full scoop of it yet in the comics but right now he is a major player in terms of powers so if nothing happened until the timeline of this game he will be the major Bad guy and playable at some poitn

Last edited:
So fucking hyped.

It's kinda obvious that these are screenshots of an earlier build. Shinnok looks so weird and his gems are green compared to his look in the Cage/story trailer.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
@ColdSpine You know how i know that they got complitly rid of noobsaibot? simple all this habilities have been delegated to otehr characters:
Johnny Cage and Scorpion do everything Noob did back in MK9 specially Johnny with his ill call it Noob Saibot Variation -.-

as for chances of him being DLC? the slim hope i have is that he will come back like in Deception with Cyborg Smoke, but im pretty sure DLC will be 2 of this 4: Fushin ( everyone and their mothers are asking for him ) Rain ( in the story doubt that he is in the launch rooster ) Liu Kang dunno whats up with him but if not in the current story rooster he will be dlc, and finally Cyrax as he seems to be in the game in some form or another

EDIT: SPOILERS :my bad forgot reiko is a major player for DLC we dunno the full scoop of it yet in the comics but right now he is a major player in terms of powers so if nothing happened until the timeline of this game he will be the major Bad guy and playable at some poitn
Tbh just coz other characters have demonstrated moves that look similar to noob's doesnt mean anything to me. Going by that logic, scorpion did the spine rip fatality in mk deception, did that eliminate subzero? Nope.

If they include him im sure NRS can come up with some creative shit. I just dont get how they would leave out characters like smoke, noob, cyrax or sektor ( if they dont make it ). Badass ninjas is the flavour of mk. I dont buy the argument of storywise impact and effectivness bla bla.

Have faith buddy, have faith!

Hey at leasy shinnok made it, so basically we are still in the zone of the brotherhood of shadow :)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
(under Quantum Chi's control but not completely)
QUANTUM CHI LMAO
If we're getting Baraka then we are definitely getting Rain, Sindel, Fuijin and Smoke. YEAH. I said it!
Nope. Just because Baraka could make it in doesn't mean Sindel or Smoke will. If anything Baraka, Rain or Fujin could be DLC and Sindel and Smoke will be nothing more than story NPC's, I'm calling it right now.
It's called Stunt Double and it is definitely not the reason why Noob isn't confirmed.
Ermac uses telekinesis, does that deconfirm Kenshi? Cassie uses Johnnys nutpunch and Sonyas cartwheel but they're both in. The argument is void.
Fushin ( everyone and their mothers are asking for him )
Please stop.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm loving the fact that Liu Kang is no where to be seen so far.

Also, BM says he will main Erron Black.

So fucking hyped.

It's kinda obvious that these are screenshots of an earlier build. Shinnok looks so weird and his gems are green compared to his look in the Cage/story trailer.
maybe theyre two different variations like kano has 3 different colour on his eye and chest piece, shinnok could have different glowing jems

Noob
@Youphemism lol did i speak something other than the truth or are you affected by something i said?

everybody and their grandfathers want fushin, i for one could careless... i dont find the character interesting in the least, not only that he is playng a major side role in the comics so yeah im pretty sure he will be dlc

As for Kenshi and Ermac they are clearly not the same kind of telekinesis not even used in the same manner for them to be remotly similar. as for Johnnys "noobSaibot" variation and scorpion they clearly use the exact same style noob otherwise used in MK9, does this deconfirm him, this alone probably not but it doesnt help his case.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
That doesn't look like Baraka at all. Looks more like a tarkatan goon. Has no defining detils to show he's a general or something important.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Well, Erron Black is probably going to be my sidekick, maybe even my main if I happen to like more his gameplay than Sub-Zero's.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
@Youphemism lol did i speak something other than the truth or are you affected by something i said?

everybody and their grandfathers want fushin, i for one could careless... i dont find the character interesting in the least, not only that he is playng a major side role in the comics so yeah im pretty sure he will be dlc

As for Kenshi and Ermac they are clearly not the same kind of telekinesis not even used in the same manner for them to be remotly similar. as for Johnnys "noobSaibot" variation and scorpion they clearly use the exact same style noob otherwise used in MK9, does this deconfirm him, this alone probably not but it doesnt help his case.
If Cassie putting on shades doing green kicks and punching people in the nuts in Hollywood stance doesnt deconfirm Johnny, then Johnnys stunt doubles certainly dont deconfirm Noob

Noob
@Wetdoba yes like i said it doesnt but it doenst help his case ether, regardless i hoped cassie did deconfirm Sonya and Johnny i find it kinda stupid that NRS is now after all this time doing the Ryu/ken Syndrome but ok..im sure theres ppl that are happy that johnny and Sonya are in good for them.