What's new

Mortal Kombat: Legacy Season 2 NOW LIVE!

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Crazy that you guys know Mark Dacascos from a cooking show, this is the first movie I saw him in.

Kinda cheesy in places but some solid fight scenes.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Crazy that you guys know Mark Dacascos from a cooking show, this is the first movie I saw him in.

Kinda cheesy in places but some solid fight scenes.

lmao! I haven't seen that in years. You ever seen 'drive' with mark dacascos? That was a damn good martial arts flick for a low budget.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
It has begun
Goodbye sister
We are many, you are one.... But you are not me!
Vengeance will be mine
Shang Tsung.... At your service!
Show me what you've got
I make this look easy

ps: Cage running away from Mileena Kabamaru-style was the funniest highlight for me.

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Thought there would be a flash kick or nut punch from Johnny. Also, seemed like a waste to have Stryker with no other reason than to have Kang beat up someone with a gun. It also perplexed me how it is not a tournament setup at all, but fighters randomly running into each other. Idk, just needed some more explaining. I do like that they tried a different approach though.

The SZ gear didn't bother me at all. I really liked it, but I don't like how he is the whipping boy these days. A younger Raiden I feel is a good thing. The music was good. Camera shots were great. Acting, what do you expect for low budget.. way too many f**ks though. Jumping from last season PG13 good dialouge to this season's R rated mush was a bad decision IMO.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Thought there would be a flash kick or nut punch from Johnny. Also, seemed like a waste to have Stryker with no other reason than to have Kang beat up someone with a gun. It also perplexed me how it is not a tournament setup at all, but fighters randomly running into each other. Idk, just needed some more explaining. I do like that they tried a different approach though.
  1. Johnny got nut shotted by Mileena; "that is my move!" is what he said when he got hit.
  2. Agree with the Stryker bit, but the more I think about it he got a little back story in season 1, and the Sonya voice over to introduce him was kind of nice. I just wish that since they had him in, that he could have showed us more.
  3. The tournament set up was kind of wierd to me, then I remembered an interview with KT were he said he wanted the tournament to be more of a war than and structured thing. IDK, I kind of dig that idea, and though it caught me off guard at the beginning (I too think it could have been explained better in the context of the episodes), I think it works.
The idea that they put 2 factions of warriors on an island to just duke it out kind of intrigues me.​

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Awesomeness, while this is an entirely different view i see it as an alternate mku story, but still entertaining.

cmon why put Stryker in if he's not going to have screen time,not one special move?i dont know maybe roll tosswhen liu throws fireball or baton sweep or even one nade!very disappointing.
I liked Kenshi,to me it was the only one with feeling,ermac well...don't understand the creature style, at first it looked like reptile...
the fight was short but it was the best in all episodes,Scopion vs Sub-Zero, would love to see an ice clone but it's ok,liked how it ended.
the acting overall it's not great but we can't say it's bad or horrible(a few days ago a saw Sharknado and now my friends that's bad acting).
My biggest complaint is that we wait two years for ...To BE Continued...

jaym7018

Noob
If anyone can say honestly they saw 0 bad acting theyd probably have their heart stop from shock if they saw something like The Departed.

coolwhip

Noob
Okay, this is cool, but I feel the unequivocal praise is based on the fact that we're all MK fanboys. There were A LOT of flaws. Still cool as hell though, don't get me wrong...

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
cmon why put Stryker in if he's not going to have screen time,not one special move?i dont know maybe roll tosswhen liu throws fireball or baton sweep or even one nade!very disappointing.
I liked Kenshi,to me it was the only one with feeling,ermac well...don't understand the creature style, at first it looked like reptile...
the fight was short but it was the best in all episodes,Scopion vs Sub-Zero, would love to see an ice clone but it's ok,liked how it ended.
the acting overall it's not great but we can't say it's bad or horrible(a few days ago a saw Sharknado and now my friends that's bad acting).
My biggest complaint is that we wait two years for ...To BE Continued...
Two years?

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
So because im not a nostalgia blinded fanboy, im a hater? Sharknado at least knew what it was.
What? I didn't call you a hater, I asked why you hated it.

If you have valid reasons for not liking it that is fine, but you are hating it seemingly for not having a blockbuster movie budget, or even a network television budget. Anyway, nostalgia has nothing to do with whether or not I liked the season or not; for what it was it was well made and played well off the last season.

Again, why are you / do you hate it so much?