What's new

Mortal Kombat: Legacy Season 2 NOW LIVE!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
You've waited for them and now they are here! Via the Machinima YouTube channel, the second season of the highly anticipated series, Mortal Kombat: Legacy, makes its arrival as of this morning! All ten episodes are available right now for your viewing pleasure. As a preview, here's the first episode to give you a taste of what the new season will bring. Grab some popcorn along with a drink of your choice and maybe hook up the PC to your HD TV, because you will want nothing less than the best home theater experience for this!

Episode 1​
The full season can be seen here at this playlist provided by REDRUM - thanks, dude!​
Official Press Release from NRS:

HIT LIVE ACTION WEB SERIES “MORTAL KOMBAT: LEGACY II” LAUNCHES TODAY EXCLUSIVELY ON MACHINIMA
EVERY EPISODE OF THE HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED SECOND SEASON WILL BE RELEASED ALL AT ONCE
Directed By KEVIN TANCHAROEN ("Mortal Kombat: Legacy"), Series Stars HARRY SHUM, JR. ("Glee"), CASPER VAN DIEN ("Starship Troopers"), BRIAN TEE (“The Wolverine”), IAN ANTHONY DALE (“Hawaii Five-O”), and CARY TAGAWA ("Mortal Kombat")

The wait is officially over. All TEN episodes of the second season of "Mortal Kombat: Legacy II" are now available for binge-viewing exclusively on Machinima (YouTube.com/Machinima), the number one video entertainment network for young males around the world. “Mortal Kombat: Legacy II,” produced by Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, is the hit live action web series based on the legendary Mortal Kombat video game franchise, co-created by Ed Boon, developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. "Mortal Kombat: Legacy II" is directed by Kevin Tancharoen (“Mortal Kombat: Legacy”) and co-written by Josh Baizer and Marshall Johnson (“Dead Loss”).

To begin the viewing experience of Tancharoen’s highly-anticipated follow-up to the first season, which is one of the most-viewed web series of 2011 with more than 70 million views to date, please use the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydfGuagKcYM&list=PLZLTS4u9M_2rYRUMj5RoI016wS_JxRnGE&index=1

In addition, Machinima will be hosting a livestream tomorrow, September 27, to celebrate the release of “Mortal Kombat: Legacy II.” The stream will feature an exclusive social Q&A with Ed Boon and the cast of the series, using the hashtag #MKLive. The stream begins at 2pm PDT and will be available at MachinimaLive.com.

Join the social conversation around “Mortal Kombat: Legacy II” by using the hashtag, #GetOverHere.

About Mortal Kombat: Legacy II
In the highly anticipated second season, the saga continues as Liu Kang and Ermac join the ranks of fighters introduced in the series’ first season, including Kenshi, Kung Lao, Kuai Liang, Stryker, Kitana, Mileena, Johnny Cage, Scorpion and Sub- Zero. This new season uncovers the rivalries and histories of these fierce warriors as Raiden and his recruits clash against the dark forces of Outworld. Chronicling the tournament and the interweaving storylines of the most beloved Kombatants, fans will also learn of the complex relationship between Liu Kang and Kung Lao and revisit the complicated family dynamic of Kitana and Mileena. The epic battle for EarthRealm has finally begun!

Tancharoen (“Mortal Kombat: Legacy”) returns as director and co-writer of “Mortal Kombat: Legacy II” alongside writers Josh Baizer and Marshall Johnson (“Dead Loss”). The cast includes Harry Shum, Jr. ("Glee") as the warlord adviser "Kuai Liang," Casper Van Dien ("Starship Troopers") as martial arts film actor "Johnny Cage," Brian Tee ("The Wolverine") as Shaolin Monk "Liu Kang," and Mark Dacascos ("Cradle 2 the Grave ") as "Kung Lao" - a close friend of "Liu Kang." Additionally, Ian Anthony Dale (“Hawaii Five-O”) returns as the resurrected ninja “Scorpion,” and Cary Tagawa reprises the role he made famous in the "Mortal Kombat" theatrical release as the powerful, arrogant sorcerer "Shang Tsung." “Mortal Kombat: Legacy II” is produced by Lance Sloane (“Act of Valor”) and Tancharoen.

About Mortal Kombat
First released in 1992, Mortal Kombat spread quickly from the arcade to home consoles, spawning a 20-year franchise that, to date, includes numerous sequels, two feature films, television shows, a comic book series and more than 35 million games sold. Known for its popular characters, deep story line and its trademark “fatalities,” Mortal Kombat continues to be one of the most influential fighting games in video game history. The original development team, now known as NetherRealm Studios, led by creative director and game co-creator Ed Boon, continues to develop the game and build upon its enduring success and incredible fan support.

Attachments

Noob
Where they supposed to upload all episodes at once? cause they are all up not just the first

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
You've waited for them and now they are here! Via the Machinima YouTube channel, the second season of the highly anticipated series, Mortal Kombat: Legacy, makes its arrival as of this morning! First episode is available right now for your viewing pleasure. This post will be updated as the rest make their way onto the Internet. Grab some popcorn and soda and enjoy 'em!

Episode 1​

All of Season Ep's are up http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1711621205&feature=iv&index=2&list=PLZLTS4u9M_2rYRUMj5RoI016wS_JxRnGE&src_vid=ydfGuagKcYM&v=k7FdikZ_Uwg

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Im on to Ep. 2 already!!!!

#RelaxDontDoIt

lol

Yooo this is completely taking over my body

Noob
this Show was the Movie Mk deserved props to everyone envolved.. this is a brilliant show indeed

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I feel like its a mistake that all Eps are up but I dont care im into Ep 2 already and its nuts

Noob
i think its a mistake 2 but imma watch it all while i can if this is in fact wrong, cause earlier today i rewatched the old season just to be on track for this season 2

Noob
i think its a mistake 2 but imma watch it all while i can if this is in fact wrong, cause earlier today i rewatched the old season just to be on track for this season 2

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Ok so Compbros explained to me that They said they are realesing all the ep's at the same time!!!!

Ep 3 is omg... I wont spoil it sorry......

#RelaxDontDoIt

Noob
Ok so Compbros explained to me that They said they are realesing all the ep's at the same time!!!!

Ep 3 is omg... I wont spoil it sorry......

#RelaxDontDoIt
ok so that explains a lot... well i didnt mind waiting but this is even better... on the 4th so far and LOVING EVERY SECOUND