What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Low/Mid-Tier Tournament - AVAILABLE ON PSN AND XBL!

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Do you still not yet have a PS3 Cyber Sub-Zero representative?
I could be able to show..

Espio

Kokomo
Is this date solid? because I would be able to stream but this would be 3am for me and by the time we get to finals where i'd stream it would be even later, now that's no problem for me, I stay up pretty late anyhow, Just need to know if the Date is solid for Xbox 360

I will PM you and Mr Got Merked tomorrow alongside the XBL people to set things up, okay?

Espio:

I wonder why don''t we just do a 32 man bracket (there are 15 low tier characters x 2 = 30 players in one DE bracket ^__^). That way u can include everyone on one bracket and not need to have two separate ones.

Furthermore way more people can participate at once and the low tier characters can be represented by more than one play style. Which is definitely just as important.

Just a suggestion though, surprised I haven't seen it mentioned earlier lmfao. :p

Espio

Kokomo
Espio:

I wonder why don''t we just do a 32 man bracket (there are 15 low tier characters x 2 = 30 players in one DE bracket ^__^). That way u can include everyone on one bracket and not need to have two separate ones.

Furthermore way more people can participate at once and the low tier characters can be represented by more than one play style. Which is definitely just as important.

Just a suggestion though, surprised I haven't seen it mentioned earlier lmfao. :p

I divided the brackets because I didn't want the possibilty of reps of the same character getting match up and eliminating each other, but if that's preferred we can do that too.

Espio

Kokomo
Okay I'm done, not shifting anything else around or moving anything because I knew if I made any changes it would be a serious problem for people, in the future I'm sticking to what I said and not changing anything.

Espio

Kokomo
The brackets for both events are all ready for public view, please see who you're match up with and REVIEW the original post for additional information that has been added or if you need a refresher.

XBL tourney is a day AFTER the PS3 tournament (so it falls on June 1st) and is at 8PM Eastern time for the starting point.

XBL BRACKET: http://challonge.com/Mid_LowXBL

PSN BRACKET: http://challonge.com/Mid_LowPS3

And my PSN name is ThickWolfe so I didn't know if that should be my name in the bracket instea of my TYM username. Sorry just wanting to make sure I don't miss out.

Espio

Kokomo
A new update/announcement for tonight: Due to trying to include as many players as possibly, the time has been moved up 2 hours so in other words instead of 10:00 PM Eastern time it will be at midnight.

THE PLAYSTATION 3 TOURNAMENT WILL NOW BE SCHEDULED FOR June 1st 2013 At 12:00 AM Eastern Time.

The streamer has also changed to GamerBlake90 so please be sure to check the original post and come to his stream to view the event, not the other previous streamer, thank you all for your cooperation.

Other announcement to the people asking to join: I closed registration so I won't be adding anyone else to the event unfortunately.

legion666 if you'd like to, sure.

A new update/announcement for tonight: Due to trying to include as many players as possibly, the time has been moved up 2 hours so in other words instead of 10:00 PM Eastern time it will be at midnight.

THE PLAYSTATION 3 TOURNAMENT WILL NOW BE SCHEDULED FOR June 1st 2013 At 12:00 AM Eastern Time.

The streamer has also changed to GamerBlake90 so please be sure to check the original post and come to his stream to view the event, not the other previous streamer, thank you all for your cooperation.

Other announcement to the people asking to join: I closed registration so I won't be adding anyone else to the event unfortunately.

legion666 if you'd like to, sure.
Is the lobby still going to be under Mid/Low tournament?