What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Low/Mid-Tier Tournament - AVAILABLE ON PSN AND XBL!

Espio

Kokomo
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL PARTICIPANTS: I will be posting a bracket on Monday of next week for each system so be sure to check back here for more details and will be going over anyone I missed, registration is closed already so no further requests unless a vacancy opens up.

Kano Kano Kano, I wanna play as KANO on XBOX.

Gamertag - xXMalakian XVII
You've been added.

Did anyone take Sheeva on Xbox? I can switch over from Noob if you want more variety. I'll probably get bodied either way, haha.
You're good to go.

I'll join.

Xbox
rl chessmaster
Jade, baraka or Stryker. Whichever one needs a representative.
Stryker for you.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Espio I might not be able to make this, I'm stuck out of town for work and might not make it back in time, ill hit you upon fb later and give you an update

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Just to clarify, the XBL side of this tournament will not take place on the same date as PSN.
We still have yet to hear back from an XBL streamer and decide on the schedule. We will update when we have confirmed information.

Espio

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Afraid I can't make it, gents. Schedule got reworked and now I close at work the night of this thing.-___-

Espio

Kokomo
So..... any word on people being skipped?

I'm not removing current people on the list to add you guys, that is not fair to them and I'm not having them mad.

Several people keep changing and flip flopping their characters and I can't keep keeping up with everyone by myself.

The Mileena queries were mixed in with several requests too, so sorry I missed them.

There might be future events for people to participate in so stay tuned for those.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I could do, how would you want me to do this, through Koth?
I believe that's how it would be done, at least for semis and grand finals. The pooling won't matter...no offense guys. Its relatively small so it shouldn't take too much time off your hands. I'd say correlate with Espio as to how its properly done. This is my best guess.

YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/mrgotmerked
YouTube Clan Channel: www.YouTube.com/ktokillatv

True Grave

Espio

So its somehow fair to the people who followed the rules and signed up first to just get screqed?

How isnt it fair to tell the people you made a mistake and other people were signed up before them? That makes no sense.

All they have to do is look at the thread and see that this was the case; they have no reason to be mad. Stay tuned for more events? Why? Apparently signing up for them doesnt matter.

Not fair,.. pssh.... having us pay for your mistake is definitely more fair. :/
I'm donating MSP and I can't even participate...how do you think I feel???

True Grave

Depends. Did you sign up first and get ignored?

Espio

Its not fair to remove them and add the ones that signed up first? Explain that. Because yeah... it kinda is the only fair thing.
I did not, but I was under the impression that it was taking place the same date as the PSN. IT IS NOT THE SAME DATE. I also got is someone to stream as well...did anyone else do that. No. It saying I'm entitled but when I see regular users moderating their own forums better than the moderators themselves...I lose hope in the one we have running portions of this site.

Espio

Kokomo
I did not, but I was under the impression that it was taking place the same date as the PSN. IT IS NOT THE SAME DATE. I also got is someone to stream as well...did anyone else do that. No. It saying I'm entitled but when I see regular users moderating their own forums better than the moderators themselves...I lose hope in the one we have running portions of this site.

GamerBlake90 changed the date because there was no streamer for Xbox live and we didn't want to divide the viewer base between both on top of the lack of streamer and Xbox support, neither Digi nor myself have an Xbox.

Digi and I had only planned on running this event for PS3, I am truly sorry for the confusing situation, I'd love to run it both on Friday, but circumstances have prevented that from being realistic/feasible, I will be making a PM to discuss this with you and XBL people shortly.

True Grave

GamerBlake90 changed the date because there was no streamer for Xbox live and we didn't want to divide the viewer base between both on top of the lack of streamer and Xbox support, neither Digi nor myself have an Xbox.

Digi and I had only planned on running this event for PS3, I am truly sorry for the confusing situation, I'd love to run it both on Friday, but circumstances have prevented that from being realistic/feasible, I will be making a PM to discuss this with you and XBL people shortly.
Thank you. I appreciate the response. I don't care if I can't play, but why close the xbl side bracket when its not even being held on the same date? That was my biggest concern. Still first come first served rule should apply, and like I said TKT ZigZag offored to stream/record. But we need to get this thing organized. I'd record/stream but Im sadly still waiting in my PVR.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
This is going to be fun. Ill get ,y ass home ASAP on Friday. I should be online by 10:15. Hopefully I don't get DQed from my first match but totally understandable if it happens. Ill rush though.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR MAY 31st 2013 At 9:00 PM Central Time (10:00 PM if you're in Eastern timezone).
Is this date solid? because I would be able to stream but this would be 3am for me and by the time we get to finals where i'd stream it would be even later, now that's no problem for me, I stay up pretty late anyhow, Just need to know if the Date is solid for Xbox 360