What's new

MKX XL Patch 1.12 is Now Live on PSN & XBL

Ravager

Tanya Loyalist, Cassie main in MK11.
Didn't have the beta, but........ This....,..,. Is,..........AWESOME! feels like a dream
Agreed. It's been great so far, minus the one person I've been matched with that was on McDonald's WiFi, but other than that, it's been great.

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
general question: so does this mean that is no more patches to the game? I assumed because they released the equivalent of the komplete edition?

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
the online feels worse than the beta for me, maybe just cos alot of ppl are on now but i was playing some guy and the ping was 90 and didnt feel any way near as smooth as the beta

E

Eldriken

the online feels worse than the beta for me, maybe just cos alot of ppl are on now but i was playing some guy and the ping was 90 and didnt feel any way near as smooth as the beta
Been experiencing the same thing on and off. It's like it's...jittery.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Didn't check Bo yet but that has to be gone lol.
Do me a MASSIVE favor and check in with me when you know how they are looking. I'm really hyped for the new characters but I'm not going to waste my money on them if they just destroy the games balance and this is literally the last patch.

Did that 60% Alien shit stay btw?

Do me a MASSIVE favor and check in with me when you know how they are looking. I'm really hyped for the new characters but I'm not going to waste my money on them if they just destroy the games balance and this is literally the last patch.

Did that 60% Alien shit stay btw?
Is this the last patch??? No. . .