What's new

MKX XL Patch 1.12 is Now Live on PSN & XBL

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
The NRS excuse was something about PS4 not having world discs. When I brought up that other games didn't have it, the guys had no idea how that would even be possible.
You asked them in person?

props.

Its 2016 and its the ONLY game with online region lock, its now more than likely going to carry over to IGAU and possibly future NRS titles.
This is more of EU complaint as the U.S's online scene i s big enough its redundant to them, butt us in EU either has to chalk it up or bouy a US version

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco

props.

Its 2016 and its the ONLY game with online region lock, its now more than likely going to carry over to IGAU and possibly future NRS titles.
This is more of EU complaint as the U.S's online scene i s big enough its redundant to them, butt us in EU either has to chalk it up or bouy a US version
I'll buy the US version of XL in the future, second hand.
No way I'll pay the full price for a game I already own

Anyone else having trouble downloading all the kp2 chars?. Only Alien and BRC downloaded with the skin packs and 1.12 patch and i can't DL Triborg and LF separatedly. :x

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
so the US players have to wait till the 1st to use Triborg, Alien, Bo Rai Cho and Leatherface?

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone

props.

Yes, I asked Derek and Tyler in person. Keep in mind that both these guys aren't specialized in that part of development, but that is the answer they gave me.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
don't know if it will update after patch on first... but kotals B14~DB2 doesnt work on hit atm... but works if you meter burn it. i guess the B1 MB tick works as well, but i have a feeling it will change after patch to be the same as in beta.

and ermacs F34 is still a block infinite at Plus 9/ block string

maybe they will change it after tomorrow for us US players

Aramonde

Noob
i can use kp2 chars but can i use them online ? im in my office can't check
In the select screen it ask you if you want to purchase the character. I select yes and it says "there is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale"

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
don't know if it will update after patch on first... but kotals B14~DB2 doesnt work on hit atm... but works if you meter burn it. i guess the B1 MB tick works as well, but i have a feeling it will change after patch to be the same as in beta.

and ermacs F34 is still a block infinite at Plus 9/ block string

maybe they will change it after tomorrow for us US players
nope that change is here to say if i recall correctly (tick throw)

Ravager

Tanya Loyalist, Cassie main in MK11.
Can you check Ethereal's teleport startup?
Normal Fade Start Up is 22 frames, EX is 12 Frames
Fade Towards Normal Start up is 22 frames, EX is 12
Fade Away Normal Start Up is 1 frame, EX is Also 1.

I never play Ethereal so I have no idea if this is the same or not as it was pre-patch.