What's new

MKX XL Patch 1.12 is Now Live on PSN & XBL

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
don't know if it will update after patch on first... but kotals B14~DB2 doesnt work on hit atm... but works if you meter burn it. i guess the B1 MB tick works as well, but i have a feeling it will change after patch to be the same as in beta.

and ermacs F34 is still a block infinite at Plus 9/ block string

maybe they will change it after tomorrow for us US players
we knew that before the patch,only the ex grab will connect on hit.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Normal Fade Start Up is 22 frames, EX is 12 Frames
Fade Towards Normal Start up is 22 frames, EX is 12
Fade Away Normal Start Up is 1 frame, EX is Also 1.

I never play Ethereal so I have no idea if this is the same or not as it was pre-patch.
Exactly the same but thanks for checking

E

Eldriken

Hmm. Rise in Unstoppable gives like 35% of a bar. If you use it three times in a row, you get a full bar and like 5% of another one.

Damned is back, but not to its former glory, but he hits like a truck now. Got 58% meterless in the corner off of a simple combo. Just requires 5% or less health.

Jason's d1 and d2 are both 6f now.

Kotal has his b1 tick still. Hurray for that.

Anything anyone want me to check as far as frame data goes?

I can't check combos and shit like that, so don't request that. =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
The NRS excuse was something about PS4 not having world discs. When I brought up that other games didn't have it, the guys had no idea how that would even be possible.
LMAO weak excuse since people have been playing physical games that were imported from anothe region all over the globe. They were just too lazy to look into it.

From what I've seen so far, it looks like her Flip Kick is slower, as well as her Low Drill.
That sucks! Her flip kick and low drill should have remained the same speed at least.

Anybody else notice that SonicFox Trophy?
So that rumor was true? If so that's some bullshit that KP1 characters didn't have a trophy for them.

Damn, so far I'm impressed with such a smooth transition with the netkode. It feels MUCH BETTER, I'm able to land my kombos much easier. good shit nrs

Hmm. Rise in Unstoppable gives like 35% of a bar. If you use it three times in a row, you get a full bar and like 5% of another one.

Damned is back, but not to its former glory, but he hits like a truck now. Got 58% meterless in the corner off of a simple combo. Just requires 5% or less health.

Jason's d1 and d2 are both 6f now.

Kotal has his b1 tick still. Hurray for that.

Anything anyone want me to check as far as frame data goes?

I can't check combos and shit like that, so don't request that. =P
His d2 is 6f? wtf

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Didn't have the beta, but........ This....,..,. Is,..........AWESOME! feels like a dream